bkknight95

nba
EnSleeving the NBA

27 posts in this topic

First off, all of these are great, I especially like Brooklyn, Cleveland (I too like the black alts) and Dallas.

Denver's look pretty nice, but I'm going to have to agree with @KittSmith_95 in saying that the workmark (as much as I love it) doesn't quite fit. The Nuggets new number font might also work a bit better here. As for the idea of Denver wearing yellow on the road, that would work, as long as they aren't playing the Lakers...

Quick update to Denver: 

74jXwQP.png 8jW5Q13.png

Went back to the '80s style script under the mountain and stripes. 

C&C welcome as I am currently struggling with Detroit 

I think the new number font they're using would look better with this wordmark

Sorry for not having posted in a few days, my Illustrator is having sudden and random GPU compatibility issues so I've been trying to figure that out for the last few days. Anyways, after some work and a computer reset, here's Detroit: 

tTgOmyA.png KWxOWgo.png 

So after a few off the wall designs, I decided to go a simpler route with the Pistons. I felt a simpler look fit them more, even when the uniform comes with sleeves. Nevertheless, still stuck the stripes on the sleeves and made the red uniform the new away jersey. 

C&C welcome. I promise not to be gone as long this next time around. 

I feel the stripes you've added to the arms aren't needed on the Pistons. 

16 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I feel the stripes you've added to the arms aren't needed on the Pistons. 

eU650pv.png sDGS0RO.png

Traded in the sleeve stripes for collar stripes. 

Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about this thread. Golden State just gave me more challenges than I had thought: 

O6JDKlA.png 3MjMJhy.png 

Ah yes. The team that started this sleeved uniform thing. These definitely feel like Pro Combat uniforms. I like the Warriors uniforms as exist currently, even with all the sleeved uniforms. That being said, here's how this one breaks down: Golden Gate bridge on the right sleeve and short leg. WARRIORS runs down the left side, like on the uniforms of old. Kept the logo the same, I like the look of it and it's uniqueness. 

C&C welcome!