Rockets concept based on black alts

R3G

I fell in love with the black alts and wanted to make a concept for them. I know most of the time people have a lot to say here but I kinda just wanna share. Hope you like!

Home

595d4c9231491_Rocketshome.thumb.jpg.985a028276cc7b2efadd3901002c3161.jpg

Away

595d4c8f82493_Rocketsaway.thumb.jpg.8411523701d899ed9739654a00eb8f56.jpg

Alternate

595d4c8c8dfcb_Rocketsaltblack.thumb.jpg.367c4de3fad954082dae091aa9f6be14.jpg

signature.png

Check out my Instagram page! 9.5k strong! @RileyGissemanArt

21 minutes ago, JB Designs said:

Good looking set. I'm a fan of all three, though it'd be nice to see a front view if you could work one out.

Do you know any good PSD's of the front view? I really liked this one of the side but couldn't find one of the front that I wouldn't have to pay for

26 minutes ago, kerlonmoura said:

Really cool stuff; I did something similar to this a few months ago, I really think this should be the way to go for the Rockets.

Thank you! Definitely agree. 

signature.png

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

The white uniform could use some more red or black in the stripes. Too plain with just the silver, imo. ;)

Dang, Didn't see this until I was about to post. Will add that in next update for sure, and I agree 100%. Pretty plain.

Here's the front with a template I just went ahead and made myself from a pic of Harden.

Harden new Rockets uniform.png

signature.png

I really dig it, except of course i will always think it's better with a touch of yellow/gold!  I actually think it does enough to differentiate itself from Toronto or Chicago though. 

Would love to see a template layout of all 3 so we can give better criticism on front and back, but those are definitely beautiful and some of my favorites I've seen in quite a while!

1 hour ago, Maximus89 said:

I really dig it, except of course i will always think it's better with a touch of yellow/gold!  I actually think it does enough to differentiate itself from Toronto or Chicago though. 

Would love to see a template layout of all 3 so we can give better criticism on front and back, but those are definitely beautiful and some of my favorites I've seen in quite a while!

Looks a lot like the Cavs to me. But I'm with you: more yellow!

Archived