That logo looks familiar...

smzimbabwe

1 hour ago, johnnysama said:

^ They almost look like the New England Patriots uniform of that era, except with touches of silver on the pants and helmets.

Watching USFL footage from the 30 for 30, it's amazing how many USFL teams "borrowed" uniform designs from NCAA and NFL teams without a lot of complaints from the other teams, at least any that I'm aware of. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

21 hours ago, 1937redskins said:

blitzrun.jpg

Man, the Patriots really look good there... 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Watching USFL footage from the 30 for 30, it's amazing how many USFL teams "borrowed" uniform designs from NCAA and NFL teams without a lot of complaints from the other teams, at least any that I'm aware of. 

because the rich and powerful told them not to bother. No one has an original idea to begin with. Its all borrowed

On 7/12/2017 at 1:13 PM, jgiff17 said:

I know I was just being an average American dude for a moment. Stepped out of the logo fanatic zone. 

Well pardon me for not being an American dude... I'm a woman:lol:

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

23 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I don't think that's true. As shown, Chicago got their look before the Patriots, the Express looked like Dallas, the Stallions looked like the Niners and the Bandits looked like Ohio State. That's about it. 

4 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

You are still welcome in the American dude club :D

Aww, thanks!!! 

2 hours ago, WavePunter said:

Wait, women are interested in football players' little outfits and helmet stickers?!?!

I know, shocking isn't it? ;)

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

On 7/12/2017 at 2:42 PM, RichO said:

This looks to be from a Katherine Webb McCarron Instragram post where she says she "has a new hair vid comin"

Katherine Webb Instagram May 11, 2017

Now sure how football WAG in Cincinnati with strong hair and makeup skills wearing a retro t-shirt turned into "tv producer in Southern California...advertising her show"

And she is as beautiful in person as she is on TV.

On 7/13/2017 at 6:23 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Just for informational purposes;

First seen in the spring of 1983...

running-back-kevin-long-of-the-chicago-b

First seen in the fall of 1984...

dtf109-patriots_lions.jpg

Not enough stunning brunette and/or dirty blonde in either uniform. Stick to the topic of the thread. ?

Archived