Milwaukee Brewers Concept

dbofox

Have not posted a concept as of yet and I thought I'd get into the game.  Here's my take on the Milwaukee Brewers.  I gave them the Blue Jays treatment.  Updating their classic look by tweaking the font.  I kept the current look drop shadow as I feel it has a 'beer label' kind of feel more-so than a standard outline.  Used the BiG as the sleeve logo but gave them a simple 'M' as the hat logo.

CC appreciated as this is my first attempt.  If this goes over well enough I may do the rest of the league.

Milwaukee Brewers Uniform Home.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers Uniform Road.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers Alt.jpg

1 hour ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

I like it. The Brewers lack a real identity and this gives them one. The M is a solid cap logo, and as much as I like the mit-M, it's better as an alternate. 

The gold/yellow script is hard to read on the grey uniform though. I'd say make it blue with a gold/yellow outline. 

Here it is with Blue Script, gold outline and blue drop shadow.  Tried it without the additional drop and the yellow is lost on the gray

Milwaukee Brewers Uniform Road Blue Text.png

6 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

As a compromise, how about keeping the road wordmark blue, but making the front number yellow?

This is a good compromise.  I did like the gold on the road as it was different, but I get how it could get lost in the gray. This is the best of both worlds here

Milwaukee Brewers Uniform Road Mixed colors.png

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:23 PM, dbofox said:

Have not posted a concept as of yet and I thought I'd get into the game.  Here's my take on the Milwaukee Brewers.  I gave them the Blue Jays treatment.  Updating their classic look by tweaking the font.  I kept the current look drop shadow as I feel it has a 'beer label' kind of feel more-so than a standard outline.  Used the BiG as the sleeve logo but gave them a simple 'M' as the hat logo.

CC appreciated as this is my first attempt.  If this goes over well enough I may do the rest of the league.

Milwaukee Brewers Uniform Home.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers Uniform Road.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers Alt.jpg

Another great Brewers uniform. I like this take on their return to royal blue and yellow-gold. I love it.

Archived