2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Tyron's on the mend, and Zack Martin is going to be going through concussion protocol. Dallas could not afford to keep a good plug-in stop-gap in Ronald Leary, and Doug Free, who was a holding machine, and was often the most hated player on the offensive line; are sorely missed.

Jonathan Cooper is okay, La'el Collins is a bit on the fragile side. Dallas just needs to draft some more depth at the offensive line. Really, injuries will destroy any team, at any position.

STOP.

Jerry kept others yet let his two top CBs in Carr (BAL) and Claiborne (NYJ) go away in free agency.  However, the Cowboys are as awful as not TEN, BUF, CLE, DET, CHI in making free agency decisions....they're equal in the draft

The Cowboys have spent recent 2/3 round picks in Bruce Carter (drated off ACL tear), Jaylon Smith (who still has drop foot), Randy Gregory (really loves pot) and Gavin Escobar (with BAL after nothing 4 years). Yet they reward Terrance Williams with $4M in 2017 after seasons of nothing. That's on Jerry, Steven, and Will McClay, who is the player personnel guy.

They really bomb 2/3 round picks when NE/BAL/PIT hit on them:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/draft.htm

8 minutes ago, Brass said:

I just want to see Ndhsfjahekin Suh lose.

Drew Magary coined "Donkey Kong Suh," which I always thought was pretty good.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

13 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Drew Magary coined "Donkey Kong Suh," which I always thought was pretty good.

I like that. The difference though is that Donkey Kong had some redeeming qualities.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

6 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Absolutely laughable call against Buffalo. 

The Chiefs slide continues though.

That was horrible. Good thing the Bills won it anyway.

Also, maybe forfeiting last week's game against the Chargers wasn't such a good idea in hindsight? The Bills could still go 6-10, but maybe this is a year where 8-8 gets and AFC playoff seed and the Bills dicking Tyrod around costs them big-time.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

19 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

More reviews are the last thing the NFL needs.

Then the refs should stop calling phantom personal foul calls.

Game changing calls like that should DEFINITELY be reviewable. Especially PI, blows to the head, roughing passer, etc. 

Rams doing the Eagles a HUGE solid right now. Keep it going. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It says a lot that while Siemian is overall subpar, that he is still better then Osweiler and Lynch.

Also predictable numerous Seahawk chants at Levis today. SF is 1-15 against the Hawks and Cards last 4 years(only win was vs Ryan Lindley)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

2 hours ago, BlackBolt3 said:

Buffalo is gonna lose the 6th seed tiebreaker to the Chargers, that's just how it's gonna go.

I think the Chargers will leap-frog the Chiefs for the 4th seed and then it will come down to the Raiders, Chiefs, Bengals and Ravens for the sixth seed. 

Jacksonville's loss today proved they aren't there yet. I give them a lot of credit for kicking my team's @$$, but Bortles is holding them back considerably. The Cards and Rams showed the league the format of how to defeat them.

Speaking of the Rams, that was an impressive (and important) win today. I realize the Saints were without their starting corners (missing Lattimore in particular hurt), but the Goff really stepped up his game today. Gonna be a hell of a matchup next week against the Eagles.

NSFCvyu.png

The only thing the Jags are missing is a decent QB. 

Sure they lost to the Cardinals, but it went all the way to OT. 

If they had a good QB, they'd easily be a favorite in this weak ass AFC. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

33 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Jacksonville's loss today proved they aren't there yet. I give them a lot of credit for kicking my team's @$$, but Bortles is holding them back considerably. The Cards and Rams showed the league the format of how to defeat them.

Speaking of the Rams, that was an impressive (and important) win today. I realize the Saints were without their starting corners (missing Lattimore in particular hurt), but the Goff really stepped up his game today. Gonna be a hell of a matchup next week against the Eagles.

Actully it’s in two weeks. Next week the eagles are playing in Seattle, staying on the West Coast, then playing in Los Angeles. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived