2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

4 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

44-yard defensive PI against the Bills when the WR was hugging the DB, simply trying to prevent an interception. That hurts.

Yeah, that wasn't a good call. I am enjoying this game, though. Competitive. I like it!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

And yet another farce of a call goes in the Patriots' favor. This time, a clear touchdown by Kelvin Benjamin is overturned for no reason other than that it happened against the Patriots. What a joke.

#Conspiracy

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

50 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

I hate him as a commentator. He never shuts up so Jim Nantz can't get a word in edgewise. He's like the guy who you watch the game with who wants to show you how much he knows about football so he's calling plays and pointing out stuff that's pretty obvious to anyone who is pretty knowledge about football anyway. I have to mute the tv when I watch Romo games on CBS. I think I would rather listen to Collinsworth and that's something I thought I'd never say in my lifetime.

I'd rather have Romo pointing out formations and predicting plays than Phil Simms rambling on, saying: "When I was a QB....."

Other than Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara is the Saints MVP. He gives them added versatility that only elite RBs can.

Also I'm quite nervous about tomorrow. Crapping the Bed vs. horrible opponents is what thr Steelers do best.

NSFCvyu.png

15 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

NFC

WEST

DIVISION

CHAMPS

From 4-12 to 11-4 and the playoffs, I think you all know that it’s time... to...

RAM IT!

Congrats! I'm glad the Titans made it a decent game at least. Losing to AZ last week really bit Tennessee's wild card chances in the rear end, but oh well.

ICXC NIKA

Between the Bills and the Sabres, I've pretty much lost the ability to feel feelings about sports. I mention that just because I hope I don't come off as a homer, but damn is it frustrating having a rooting interest in an NFL game these days. Fixing officiating needs to be the #1, 2, and 3 priorities for the league. Why the hell are we even watching these games if we can't trust what's going on on the field? Replay was supposed to overturn the obviously horrible calls that everyone talked about the next day; it turned into football Skynet with a mind of its own.

Now, I don't mean this to say that I'm sure it was a catch. I'd say it's probably 60/40 that he didn't have his left foot in bounds while he had control of the ball, but that's the point... if it's not completely obvious after watching it frame-by-frame, just go with what was called on the field.

Congrats Jaguars! As bummed as I am to present this, for the first time ever, in the 2017 edition of the Big Dumb Ugly Chase for the Big Dumb Ugly AFC South Big Dumb Ugly Crowntm .....

maxresdefault.jpg

If you're lucky things will go mercifully and you'll lose to someone besides Pittsburgh or New England.

ICXC NIKA

1 hour ago, Still MIGHTY said:

NFC

WEST

DIVISION

CHAMPS

From 4-12 to 11-4 and the playoffs, I think you all know that it’s time... to...

RAM IT!

Yeah... Ram it (Up your damned asses).

Signed, sore ass Seattle fan that doesn't like the idea of losing the division to anyone else.

1 hour ago, SabresRule7361 said:

How much longer you think Brady/Belichick will go on?

I mean, if they win another SB..... you don't want to stay a year too late

Probably another 2 or 3 years, which means that we will continue to see #LOLPatsWin for the rest of this decade. 

1 hour ago, Still MIGHTY said:

NFC

WEST

DIVISION

CHAMPS

RAM IT!

This is pretty darn awesome, and we have the almighty Jeff Fisher to thank for it. According to him anyway.

Now I just need the Cowboys to win out and Atlanta to lose again next week.

Alright, I must admit that I’m concerned about Dak. He’s just not been playing well.

I know Seattle has a good defense (and they’re not even full strength) but that interception was one of the worst throws I’ve seen this season. From any QB. Terrible throw and terrible decision. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived