buzzcut

2017 NFL Season: Then there were 12

Welp, another crushing PI against the Bills, but at least they earned that one and it prevented a TD.

Other than Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara is the Saints MVP. He gives them added versatility that only elite RBs can.

Also I'm quite nervous about tomorrow. Crapping the Bed vs. horrible opponents is what thr Steelers do best.

So it's going to be #LOLPatsWin again.

They will always be the favorites to go to the Super Bowl as long as Brady and Belichick are there. 

It's like they are the NFL version of John Cena.

Hey, y'all remember how Trump is best buddies with Brady and Kraft? Y'all noticed how much the Patriots have been getting away with murder since the Super Bowl?

Not saying, just saying.

NFC

WEST

DIVISION

CHAMPS

From 4-12 to 11-4 and the playoffs, I think you all know that it’s time... to...

68fd63a0-2cb8-11e6-a2ca-6527d6f26e29_ram

d314e540-2cba-11e6-bb2b-c54c8f30765a_ram

rams.gif

6e8aa250-2cb9-11e6-9b67-db31225114af_sla

RAM IT!

15 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

NFC

WEST

DIVISION

CHAMPS

From 4-12 to 11-4 and the playoffs, I think you all know that it’s time... to...

RAM IT!

Congrats! I'm glad the Titans made it a decent game at least. Losing to AZ last week really bit Tennessee's wild card chances in the rear end, but oh well.

Between the Bills and the Sabres, I've pretty much lost the ability to feel feelings about sports. I mention that just because I hope I don't come off as a homer, but damn is it frustrating having a rooting interest in an NFL game these days. Fixing officiating needs to be the #1, 2, and 3 priorities for the league. Why the hell are we even watching these games if we can't trust what's going on on the field? Replay was supposed to overturn the obviously horrible calls that everyone talked about the next day; it turned into football Skynet with a mind of its own.

Now, I don't mean this to say that I'm sure it was a catch. I'd say it's probably 60/40 that he didn't have his left foot in bounds while he had control of the ball, but that's the point... if it's not completely obvious after watching it frame-by-frame, just go with what was called on the field.

Congrats Jaguars! As bummed as I am to present this, for the first time ever, in the 2017 edition of the Big Dumb Ugly Chase for the Big Dumb Ugly AFC South Big Dumb Ugly Crowntm .....

maxresdefault.jpg

If you're lucky things will go mercifully and you'll lose to someone besides Pittsburgh or New England.

1 hour ago, Still MIGHTY said:

NFC

WEST

DIVISION

CHAMPS

RAM IT!

Yeah... Ram it (Up your damned asses).

Signed, sore ass Seattle fan that doesn't like the idea of losing the division to anyone else.

1 hour ago, SabresRule7361 said:

How much longer you think Brady/Belichick will go on?

I mean, if they win another SB..... you don't want to stay a year too late

Probably another 2 or 3 years, which means that we will continue to see #LOLPatsWin for the rest of this decade. 

1 hour ago, Still MIGHTY said:

NFC

WEST

DIVISION

CHAMPS

RAM IT!

This is pretty darn awesome, and we have the almighty Jeff Fisher to thank for it. According to him anyway.

Now I just need the Cowboys to win out and Atlanta to lose again next week.

Alright, I must admit that I’m concerned about Dak. He’s just not been playing well.

I know Seattle has a good defense (and they’re not even full strength) but that interception was one of the worst throws I’ve seen this season. From any QB. Terrible throw and terrible decision. 

So long playoffs. Dak looked like crap, Dez looked like crap, Dan looked like crap. Just not their year. At least I have the Rams I guess.