buzzcut

2017 NFL Season: Then there were 12

Glad the eagles decided to win - I thought they were going to throw the game

for Carson. Pretty sure Wentz told them to win and not tank so he could win it next year. Not sure about next week. I think they should just win like they should, but they may want to lose for Wentz. As selfless as he seems, it’s obv they want to wait for him to be healthy before they win the Sb. 

I thought, maybe, the Falcons had another Super Bowl shot, to try to erase last year. I guess that won't be happening now.

On 1/8/2018 at 5:45 PM, neo_prankster said:

What is the Patriots bread and butter (run, pass, etc) and do the Titans have the personnel to stop said bread and butter?

Get to the QB. It's how the Giants defensive line was robbed of the Super Bowl MVP helped the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl twice.

27 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

What can the Titans do to stop the Patriots?

Sign Donkey Kong Suh real quit to stomp on Tom Brady's ankles and throwing hand.

Guys, a Blake Bortles vs. Nick Foles Super Bowl can still happen! 

Great catch by Corey Davis. I hope Robert Kraft taped that and replays it when Malcolm Butler asks for big money this offseason...

The amount of ticky-tack calls that go the Pats' way is absolutely ridiculous. If Danny Amendola does that to Adoree Jackson it's a no call, 100%. 

New England should change their colors to black and white with vertical stripes. They'd look lovely.

6 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

New England should change their colors to black and white with vertical stripes. They'd look lovely.

It'd be the All-Criminal's Bowl if they played the Steelers while the Steelers are wearing these duds:

ben_roethlisberger.jpg

If the NFL wants to know why ratings are dropping, the fact that the least likeable team in sports gets so much ref help is a big reason why.

22 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

It'd be the All-Criminal's Bowl if they played the Steelers while the Steelers are wearing these duds:

ben_roethlisberger.jpg

I know these uni's are historic and whatnot...but god are they awful. So glad they got rid of 'em.

1 hour ago, JWhiz96 said:

Like SBXL wasn't handed to the Steelers by the referees?  Seriously - that's the most blatantly referee-engineered game in the modern history of pro sports - I didn't see the first half of the Patriots game, but a Steelers fan has no room to complain about referees, and should literally get on his knees and suck off any referee of any sport that's in the union in exchange for XL.

Honestly, the Titans shouldn't really focus on winning anymore and should focus more on taking out as many key Patriots players as possible.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

Honestly, the Titans shouldn't really focus on winning anymore and should focus more on taking out as many key Patriots players as possible.

....so intentionally injure another human being? Nice.

1 minute ago, Brass said:

....so intentionally injure another human being? Nice.

or, y'know, feed them undercooked fish or something idk I just don't want to see this team win another goddamn super bowl

30 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Like SBXL wasn't handed to the Steelers by the referees?  Seriously - that's the most blatantly referee-engineered game in the modern history of pro sports - I didn't see the first half of the Patriots game, but a Steelers fan has no room to complain about referees, and should literally get on his knees and suck off any referee of any sport that's in the union in exchange for XL.

I'm not gonna sit here and say that XL wasn't poorly officiated...but really? Outside of Roethlisberger's non-TD, the other two calls (offensive PI in the end zone, holding on Clark Haggans) were borderline at worst. If I were reffing I would've called the hold and left the Seattle TD on the board.

But the worst officiating in modern sports? I know you dislike the Steelers, but that's a gross overstatement.

5 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

I'm not gonna sit here and say that XL wasn't poorly officiated...but really? Outside of Roethlisberger's non-TD, the other two calls (offensive PI in the end zone, holding on Clark Haggans) were borderline at worst. If I were reffing I would've called the hold and left the Seattle TD on the board.

But the worst officiating in modern sports? I know you dislike the Steelers, but that's a gross overstatement.

Can you quote any post I've made that implies that?  I neither love nor hate the Steelers.  I envy their success.