2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

17 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

I still think the Jags are going to find a way to blow this game. 

If the referees keep giving the Steelers 15 yards here and there for no reason, then I wouldn't consider it them "blowing" it.  Taunting call is horse sheet, late hit out of bounds when the Steeler pushes the Jag into the guy is even more horse sheeeeeeeeit.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ozzyman314 said:

And people were complaining about the officiating in the Patriots-Tennessee game. 

Jags-Steelers officiating has been so much worse. 

I don't think it matters who wins the Steelers-Jags game since New England is going to the Super Bowl anyways.

I would have preferred a Jax-NE championship. A rematch of 1996, plus if some miracle Jax won (they had the best chance of knocking of NE with that defense & pass rush). I would have enjoyed seeing Jax in the Super Bowl. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

1 minute ago, Lights Out said:

It's been bad, but no, the Pats/Titans game was a lot worse.

Yeah, no. The free 15 yards they gave pittsburgh because they shoved a jaguars players into one of their own when he was out of bounds was alone worse than any call in that Pats-Titans game. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

Just now, ozzyman314 said:

Yeah, no. The free 15 yards they gave pittsburgh because they shoved a jaguars players into one of their own when he was out of bounds was alone worse than any call in that Pats-Titans game. 

That might have been a worse individual call, but the cumulative impact of the biased officiating felt a lot more apparent in Pats/Titans than it is today. We're talking about two really crappy calls (including the taunting call) vs. a steady stream of ticky-tack bull :censored:.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

2 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

That might have been a worse individual call, but the cumulative impact of the biased officiating felt a lot more apparent in Pats/Titans than it is today. We're talking about two really crappy calls (including the taunting call) vs. a steady stream of ticky-tack bull :censored:.

Pats were winning the game regardless, a few ticky tack calls made absolutely no difference. 

Refs just helped Steelers get back in this game after getting their ass kicked earlier. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

2 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

The experience of Pittsburgh is what's going to win them the game if they can complete the comeback.

No, it's Jax's Defence still not showing up. 

Steelers are their own worst enemy in the playoffs. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

Archived