2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

5 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Do the Panthers have a good shot to beat the Falcons next week?

If the Saints beat the Bucs and the Rams beat the 49ers, what happens to their playoff seedings?

Use this: http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

If the Saints and Rams both win, nothing changes.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Look on the bright side, Jaguars- at least you're not the Cowboys.

Congratulations on your first non-Patriots related post.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

6 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

The Raiders and Eagles look like two teams that really don't want to win right now. 

If the Eagles play like this in the Super Bowl, they'll lose to the Patriots 50-0.  They have 6 weeks to figure out how to play offense without the quarterback that Dak Prescot wishes he was 29% as good as.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It looks like the only hope we have for a non-Patriots SB win is the Steelers (just as bad imo), Saints (young team with next to no deep playoff experience save for Drew Brees), Vikings (noted chokers) and Rams (see Saints). Oof. Then again, that’s why they play the games. I’ll still look forward to watching what should be an exciting playoffs, especially in the NFC. 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Wings said:

As much fun as the Eagles have been I can see them losing in the divisional round. 

Um, if they are playing in the SB, that means they won the divisional round.  Learn how the playoffs work.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Um, if they are playing in the SB, that means they won the divisional round.  Learn how the playoffs work.

Stop drinking alcoholic beverages. They're bad for your liver. 

So if your Jaxsonville a Win Sunday against the Titans knocks them out and you get the Chargers if they Win.But if the Titans win then the wildcard game is in all likelyhood Titans at Jaxsonville.If your the Jags do you play your top players?

16 minutes ago, Pauly said:

So if your Jaxsonville a Win Sunday against the Titans knocks them out and you get the Chargers if they Win.But if the Titans win then the wildcard game is in all likelyhood Titans at Jaxsonville.If your the Jags do you play your top players?

Baltimore and Buffalo are still in the hunt though.

Predicting how it ends up:

AFC 

1. Patriots 13-3

2. Steelers 13-3

3. Jaguars 10-6

4. Chiefs 9-7

5. Ravens 10-6

6. Titans 9-7

NFC 

1. Eagles 13-3

2. Vikings 13-3

3. Saints 12-4