buzzcut

2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

Recommended Posts

I'm loving these missed extra points, failed 2 point try and missed FG because they make for weird final scores. They're the bread and butter of Scorigami:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was ready for that to be the beginning of the end for the Eagles, but that was AMAZING!

 

Edit: I was talking about the made extra point, but the touchdown was pretty good, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The team leading right now is not the Patriots. But we've seen that before.

 

This game isn't over by a long shot. At least the game got my interest till the end. I want to see if the Eagles learned anything by figuring out how the Seahawks & Falcons blew their leads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lordsketor said:

That play call will be remembered in Eagle lore....IF THEY WIN....

Someone at my party suggested “The Foles Flip” which is pretty good IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s been like 3 time’s helmets have been knocked off, three times heads were not inside said helmets, and three times I’ve been disappointed. Worst. Super. Bowl. Ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BringBackTheVet said:

There’s been like 3 time’s helmets have been knocked off, three times heads were not inside said helmets, and three times I’ve been disappointed. Worst. Super. Bowl. Ever. 

All the loose helmets I've seen have been Eagles'... do you want it that bad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no way the Eagles can win! NO F'N way they hold on to that lead! Remember what happened last year in Houston with the Falcons?! The Patriots know what they're doing! No way Philly wins the Super Bowl tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hbgoo1975 said:

There is no way the Eagles can win! NO F'N way they hold on to that lead! Remember what happened last year in Houston with the Falcons?! The Patriots know what they're doing! No way Philly wins the Super Bowl tonight!

 

I'm gonna agree with this. Wait till the 4th quarter begins and Tom Brady cranks up that extra gear of his...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll give credit to The Eagles, they l’ve been playing great. But they’re lucky Patriots have been so sloppy.

Should be a closer game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The commercials have been better than in recent years. Tide, especially, has had some good ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

I’ll give credit to The Eagles, they l’ve been playing great. But they’re lucky Patriots have been so sloppy.

Should be a closer game. 

Quote

 

 

Well then you’re not giving credit. 

 

If you think the eagles have been lucky then you haven’t watched them all season.  With the exception of the pass to Foles, this is how they do.  They may not win; but where they are right now has nothing to do with luck

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

 

Well then you’re not giving credit. 

 

If you think the eagles have been lucky then you haven’t watched them all season.  With the exception of the pass to Foles, this is how they do.  They may not win; but where they are right now has nothing to do with luck

 

 

They’ve made some good plays. Like both those TDs. 

 

But Pats have some bad plays. That throw to Brady, botching the PaT, the whole process before halftime. 

Pats have been sloppy is my point. Not taking anything from what The Eagles have done. 

 

Your team is winning, no need to be so defensive. Sheesh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Intentional grounding is still a thing, right? You can't just stand in the pocket and throw it almost into the stands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now