2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm Philly, I'm eating every second of the clock I can, basically a "get in FG range but MUST get a TD if at all possible" deal. If you can't stop Brady, just don't give him the ball at all. But can they keep up a drive picking and plunking their way 4-5 yards at a time?

ICXC NIKA

Smart move going down after that huge catch when he could've possibly darted for the end zone. Avoided the mistake the Cardinals made 9 years ago i.e. scoring their go-ahead TD on a big yard pass leaving way too much time left.

ICXC NIKA

Eagles are winning this. Patriots defense could have shut this game down multiple times and they failed. I don’t see them pulling a miracle out of their ass.

This has been a great game and I hope Eagles fans enjoy the hell out of it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just now, Cosmic said:

He was a runner when he entered the end zone.

This, this, this.

The dumb-ass catch rule is making everything so much more complex than it needs to be.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

That is going to be overturned.  Last time.

wow

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2 minutes ago, See Red said:

He takes three steps and dives. That's a catch even by absurd NFL standards. 

The most absurd part was Michaels and Collinsworth being so sure it wasn't going to stand.

Officials have mostly done well tonight and might the right call on the two big plays.

EDIT: Also, if the Pats win it'll be by 1 or 2 and therefore won't cover. Everyone wins!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Told ya. If you can’t beat a team while putting up 33 points, it says something about your defense.

Congrats, Eagles fans. Enjoy your celebration! Good game.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived