buzzcut

2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

I have Gonna Fly Now and Eye Of The Tiger stuck in my head. 

What, would "I have been to the mountaintop in my tough but comfortable Dodge Ram" have been too on the nose? Jesus Christ burn this country down and start over.

Congrats Philly. Guess we can't brag about being the only Super Bowl winning team in the state anymore. Y'all deserve this moment.

NE faught hard, nothing to be a ashamed of. I have no ill will toward any Patriot at the moment...except Kraft, who I always have contempt for. Him and his elitist attitude can take a hike.

That just might have been the most entertaining Super Bowl I've ever seen. Pats haters aren't going to like this, but it's a shame one of those teams had to lose. 

Just now, the admiral said:

What, was "I have been to the mountaintop in my tough but comfortable Dodge Ram" have been too on the nose? Jesus Christ burn this country down and start over.

2 minutes ago, the admiral said:

What, would "I have been to the mountaintop in my tough but comfortable Dodge Ram" have been too on the nose? Jesus Christ burn this country down and start over.

Or maybe just this ad agency. 

23 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

The Pats are two terrible coaching meltdowns away from having lost five Super Bowls.

And one cheating scandal away from being winless in the rest of them.

Just now, infrared41 said:

Or maybe just this ad agency. 

MAKE NO SMALL PLANS

That might be the first time I've seen a Pats game where every big call went against New England.

Oh god, someone check on EDP and make sure he hasn't died from sheer ecstasy.

2 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

And one cheating scandal away from being winless in the rest of them.

It's official; you are an absolute mark for the Patriots.

What Giants & Eagles fans are saying about the Pats:

<MOD EDIT: Profanity>

Edited by officeglenn

Man, I kept screwing up and thinking the Eagles won back in '80 when they went there with Vermeil. I was like, "Why do they keep saying it's their first Super Bowl? They won like 40 years ago." Nope, nope, nope.

Congrats Eagles! The underdogs get their day in the sun after all.

The 2001-Pres. Brady-Belichick Patriots are, purely on rings, conference and divisional titles, the most dominant dynasty in NFL history. Only two QBs can say they slayed that beast on the biggest stage of all: Eli Manning X2 and...Nick Foles? Unreal.

10 minutes ago, the admiral said:

“Hate cannot drive out hate. Only a Dodge Ram with a Hemi has that kind of power.”

I've heard rumors around here that Minnesota was so impressed with Nick Foles that they are considering trading another 1st and 4th round pick to the Eagles.

Congrats to the Eagles. Hell of a game.  Should be fun for Philly the next few days.

I almost didn't watch the game because I was so pessimistic about the Patriots probably winning again, but I'm glad I did. That was a hell of a game. I don't know if it was the best ever, but it's definitely up there. Enjoy it Eagles fans, it's been a long time coming.

Great game. Pleasantly surprised Philly pulled it out. I didn't think they'd get past Atlanta, let alone Nick Foles being SBLII MVP.