2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

Boston fans should never whine about anything sports-related, ever. Especially Patriots fans. The fact that they have the nerve to complain about Goodell is just insane. It's biting the hand that feeds them, really, considering the slaps on the wrist they get for cheating and all the favorable calls/no-calls that Brady gets.

Even the faux-concern about "how bad they've looked" this year in the regular season grates on my nerves. They're 4-2, leading their joke of a division as usual and will only be a game back of the Chiefs if they win on Sunday, with plenty of time left in the season. They're probably going to win the Super Bowl again this year. Patriots fans know it just as well as anyone else. Just stop.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's an idea, how about people stop being so unnecessarily hostile & abrasive to "Boston Fans" and stop trying to manufacture an incident when there isn't one? 

Yeah i get it "your team cheats, they've been ludicrously successful, you get all the easy breaks, etc, etc." That's still no excuse to be a dick.

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

33 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Here's an idea, how about people stop being so unnecessarily hostile & abrasive to "Boston Fans" and stop trying to manufacture an incident when there isn't one? 

Yeah i get it "your team cheats, they've been ludicrously successful, you get all the easy breaks, etc, etc." That's still no excuse to be a dick.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

14 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

The thing people are failing to comprehend is that I never "dished it out" to begin with. 

I was content talking about that amazing Raider-Chiefs game until DG_Now had to start all this bull :censored: with his whining about "Boston Fans whining" when i wasn't complaining about anything to begin with. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

20 minutes ago, lopernv said:

You don't blame the fisherman for taking the bait.

In other words, "It's ok not blame the instigator". 

Please stop with this obvious horse :censored:.

Phantom Merch Collector.

2 hours ago, ozzyman314 said:

The thing people are failing to comprehend is that I never "dished it out" to begin with.

Yes you did. You took personal offense to someone daring to say that the Patriots are anything less than a perfect pure gift from God.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

23 hours ago, CRichardson said:

Yes you did. You took personal offense to someone daring to say that the Patriots are anything less than a perfect pure gift from God.

MOD EDIT: "Alright, that's enough. Let's stay focused on the current NFL season, not on what happened two years ago."

Phantom Merch Collector.

23 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Back to football...I'm feeling strangely confident about the Falcons' chances of beating the Patriots this weekend.

A reminder that you're relying to win with Steve Sarkisian as the playcaller. Hopefully, he doesn't go to Foxwoods and have another tequila induced bender.

11 hours ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Even a drunk should see that the Patriots pass defense sucks.....

While that's true... Atlanta shouldn't be too confident. They blew a 17-0 lead to Miami and lost that game. I know it's not 28-3, but that has to trigger some sort of PTSD among the Falcon faithful.

2 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

While that's true... Atlanta shouldn't be too confident. They blew a 17-0 lead to Miami and lost that game. I know it's not 28-3, but that has to trigger some sort of PTSD among the Falcon faithful.

Pittsburgh lost at home to Jacksonville and won at Kansas City.  Nothing makes sense in the NFL.

52 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Pittsburgh lost at home to Jacksonville and won at Kansas City.  Nothing makes sense in the NFL.

Playing up or down to their competition's level is a trademark of the Tomlin Steelers. 

Archived