rams80    2,897
7 hours ago, Viola73 said:

So....you have a bunch of football thugs...in the largest Bible study group in the NFL....in hopes of balancing out their Karma....? 

Yeah, this definitely sounds like the Bengals.

: )

Speaking of fanbases that need a few decades of failure on all fronts....

DustDevil61    450
6 minutes ago, waltere said:

I know they've only played the Bills and 49ers, who are pretty bad and utter toilet respectively, but the Panthers defense has only given up 6 points in 2 games, not bad at all.

It's a start, but I'm really hoping that the offense starts clicking.

masterchaoss    89

You know even though they lost today the rams look a hell of a lot better than last year. The offense and Jarred Goff final play aside looks like they belong in the NFL, and if it weren't for stupid penalties and uncharacteristic lack of run defense they probably would have won. So I'm pretty happy with the progress they are making. I also wouldn't be surprised if they are competing for the division for a decent part of season given Seahawks and cardinals look like they haven taken a couple steps back. 

Red Wolf    854
1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Are the lame duck Raiders being supported well by Oakland?

According to ESPN they had 54k there today, which is what they averaged last year. That average also put them in last place in the league, though they'll be safe from that distinction this season. 

Brass    1,635
On 9/15/2017 at 4:38 PM, ozzyman314 said:

I'm not sure you know how Karma works. 

Vontaze Burfict is a complete thug & a safety hazard to the entire league. Bungles deserve all the :censored: they're experiencing for keeping that PoS. 

P.S. Karma is real, which is why the Patriots have 5 titles. 

Christ. Thanks for pissing on all the work that us reasonable Boston fans on here have done to try to project an image that we aren't all like you...

the admiral    10,665

Now that Comcast SportsNet's RSNs are becoming NBC Sports, there's no good reason not to use that music for local Bulls/Celtics/Wizards/Sixers/Warriors/Blazers telecasts. It is, after all, the NBA on NBC!

DG_Now    4,004

That's a great idea. The world loves Roundball Rock and it's never not been appreciated and enjoyed.

Ben in LA    405
3 hours ago, colortv said:

Chargers first regular season game at stubhub drew 25,381 fans.

Considering the stadium holds 27,000 and (sorry to bring politics into this) the Kaepernick boycott, I'm not surprised. They should've worn white pants though.

Tracy Jordan    89
3 hours ago, kimball said:

The lighting in the Falcons new stadium looks weird. Anyone else noticing that?

I noticed that too. It seemed like the lights in there were a bit too bright.

Rockstar Matt    639
4 hours ago, kimball said:

The lighting in the Falcons new stadium looks weird. Anyone else noticing that?

Yeah, it almost looks like they made an artificial sun. It one section of the lights was substantially brighter than the others, giving that one shadow look that just plain looks weird indoors.

McCarthy    6,885
7 hours ago, DG_Now said:

That's a great idea. The world loves Roundball Rock and it's never not been appreciated and enjoyed.

Tim Robinson ruined it for life for me: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/roundball-rock/n35554?snl=1

That's gotta be one of my all-time favorite SNL sketches.

14 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Apparently the Broncos didn't get the memo that you're suppose to play your worst game, like every Cowboys' player is doing. 

Cowboys haven't been blownout like this in quite some time. Winning the turnover battle, minimal penalties, but just simply being beat in every facet of the game. 

Well done, Broncos. Ain't even mad. 

Denver is easily the toughest Defense Dallas plays all season. Seattle is second; but getting Seattle at home is miles better than having to face two of the best Defenses in the league in two of the hardest stadiums to win at as a road team.

Hopefully, this blowout is a wake-up call because playing crap like this repeatedly is nothing but trouble.

WSU151    2,546
9 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Considering the stadium holds 27,000 and (sorry to bring politics into this) the Kaepernick boycott, I'm not surprised. They should've worn white pants though.

I'm not sure it would have been at (or beyond) capacity if Kaepernick was in the league.  

OnWis97    2,309
15 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I'm not sure it would have been at (or beyond) capacity if Kaepernick was in the league.  

The league would have more boycotters with him in the league than out.  Either way, there's not another team in the league that will draw 25,000 fans.  They may as well have moved to Billings.  What a tremendous disaster.

bosrs1    648
19 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

Gotta make up for playing in a 30,000-seat stadium somehow.

27,000 actually. The fire marshall made them tarp 3,000 of their new seats.