2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rams have scored 142 points this season.

It took them until Week 11 to hit that total last season.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

1 minute ago, Crabcake47 said:

The Ravens, Seahawks, and Patriots all have the same record as the Jets. 

WUT

Seattle isn't even 2-2 yet.  Frankly, I'm not sure Seattle or Baltimore are any good.

IUe6Hvh.png

7 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

possibly soon Seahawks

Huh?

*checks Colts-Seahawks*

MEIN GOTT!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Rams clearly are winning the fight for LA. Eagles beat the Chargers and made Carson, Philadelphia West.

Jets are setting the NFL World on a frenzy, and if the Patriots lose to the Bucs, the frenzy will turn so nuclear that it would make Kim Jong-Un proud.

Poor Titans got boatraced 57-14 in Houston and Mariota suffered an injury. With the Vols shutout at home the day before, this is one of the darkest weekends of football in Tennessee history.

Speaking of QB Injuries, Derek Carr suffered one and the Raiders lose to the Broncos. Season in jeopardy. Also, the second time in as many seasons Carr & Mariota were injured in the same week.

Why is it so hard for the Cowboys defense to ACTUALLY play defense? I'm so sick of these games were the team apparently stops giving a [censored] and stops playing. :mad:

And Dak; stop dinking your way down the field. He needs to have faith in his arm, and his receivers. If this is a mechanical issue, and he can't throw the long ball; then he's a one-trick pony. Check-downs and some scrambling ability. You shut down Witten and Beasley and I don't know if Dak would be able to uncork the deep ball effectively.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That is astonishing ineptitude. And I actually don't remember that game. I must've watched it. 

I watched that LA Football Clippers game and when they scored and I heard cheers from actual living Chargers fans I involuntarily dipped into a bad hack Seinfeld impression - "Who arrrrrrre these people?!"

PvO6ZWJ.png

10 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Rams clearly are winning the fight for LA. Eagles beat the Chargers and made Carson, Philadelphia West.

Jets are setting the NFL World on a frenzy, and if the Patriots lose to the Bucs, the frenzy will turn so nuclear that it would make Kim Jong-Un proud.

Poor Titans got boatraced 57-14 in Houston and Mariota suffered an injury. With the Vols shutout at home the day before, this is one of the darkest weekends of football in Tennessee history.

Speaking of QB Injuries, Derek Carr suffered one and the Raiders lose to the Broncos. Season in jeopardy. Also, the second time in as many seasons Carr & Mariota were injured in the same week.

Saw on twitter that all but one of the FBS or FCS teams in Tennessee lost this week. The lone winner being Austin Peay who played another team from Tennessee (UT-Martin). 

Hooray. We have sacrificed Dalvin Cook's leg to the Football Gods for their enjoyment.

18 hours ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

how are the bills 3-1

how are the patriots 2-2

how are the jets 2-2

The Jets were predicted to buttfumble the season away and yet they buttfumbled THAT away too.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

Apparently Titans are signing Brandon Weeden with Mariota injured. 

At this point teams are just going out of their way to avoid Kaepernick, but I can't say I blame them. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

53 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Apparently Titans are signing Brandon Weeden with Mariota injured. 

At this point teams are just going out of their way to avoid Kaepernick, but I can't say I blame them. 

I can.

The signing of Weeden over Kap (and not even giving Kap a workout, by the way), especially considering Tennessee runs a system utilizing a mobile quarterback (which was something you'd never describe Weeden as) is just further proof Kap is being blackballed because of his protests and not because of his talent. 

It's honestly disgusting. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived