There is just something special about this Buffalo Bills team. Three forced turnovers against the Raiders today, 34-14 win. They are 5-2 for the first time since 2008.

13 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

So, I know this treads dangerously close to the "political" talk we're not really supposed to partake in here, BUT, this is a sports logos and uniforms board, so this is kinda relevant to the topic, so... 

Hidden just to prevent anyone who wants to avoid this talk from having to see/read this. 

Hide contents

59f59063a22f6_ScreenShot2017-10-29at1_24_29AM.png.3f6f417290ad037e9546ac82a847f5ad.png

Option #2 FTW, please. Just because it's so absolutely in our specific wheelhouse. 

I have no opinion on the particular matter at hand FWIW. 

CC97 posted it on his IG page, so I'll assume this topic is indorsed by our leader.

22 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

You think the Browns(and the 49ers) regret passing on Wentz and Watson?

Does every day count? 

43 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

So I was promised an exciting local football team this season...

Never get your hopes up with the Bucs.

If you have nearly 500 yards of offense you should get to win.

58 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

So I was promised an exciting local football team this season...

USF?

3 hours ago, BlackBolt3 said:

C L E V E L A N D.  H A D.  T W O.  O P P O T U N I T I E S.

Unfortunately, Cleveland used those "oppotunities" to draft Carzon Wents and Dashjuan Watzen. Needless to say, using spellcheck was the first item on the agenda at the Browns post-draft meetings. 

13 hours ago, ninersdd said:

You think the Browns(and the 49ers) regret passing on Wentz and Watson?

I don't know. Of course we say yes in hindsight considering how they're playing.

But, this is also saying that Cleveland and San Francisco regretted passing on Dak. Hindsight is 20/20, and I don't think it's exactly fair to criticize these two teams for making a decision in the then-and-now, not knowing how these two QBs would develop.

Who even knows how good they'd play in these two organizations anyway. They could've been drafted by them; and played like [censored].

17 hours ago, CS85 said:

Trubisky throws a dime to TE Zach Miller, who makes the catch and gruesomely breaks his leg/knee in the process.  They then go to commercial, during which time the officials overturned the call (with no evidence whatsoever) and Miller is likely done with professional football.  

It's perhaps the worst overturn on review in NFL history.  

And now it's being reported today that surgeons are trying to save Miller's leg.  Not his season or his career, his damn leg.

16 minutes ago, CS85 said:

And now it's being reported today that surgeons are trying to save Miller's leg.  Not his season or his career, his damn leg.

Woah... The hell did he break for his leg to be in jeopardy?

5 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Woah... The hell did he break for his leg to be in jeopardy?

Tore 2-3 ligaments, torn artery.

30 minutes ago, CS85 said:

It's been said that Teddy Bridgewater was not that far away from losing a leg.

https://nesn.com/2016/09/was-teddy-bridgewater-in-danger-of-losing-leg-after-severe-knee-injury/

That's frightening to think about.  I've never heard of that happening with a football injury (doesn't mean that hasn't, of course).  But these happened at NFL facilities. I'm sure there are plenty of high schoolers who'd have lost their legs.

There was a guy on San Jose State who got an infection after a football knee injury and lost his leg. They let him play in one of those college all star games with a prosthetic leg, but that's the only time I've heard about a guy losing a limb because of a football injury.  

22 hours ago, CS85 said:

Trubisky throws a dime to TE Zach Miller, who makes the catch and gruesomely breaks his leg/knee in the process.  They then go to commercial, during which time the officials overturned the call (with no evidence whatsoever) and Miller is likely done with professional football.  

It's perhaps the worst overturn on review in NFL history.  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21225073/zach-miller-chicago-bears-undergoes-emergency-surgery-effort-save-injured-leg

on the lines of this:

Spoiler

6 hours ago, CS85 said:

seeing the photo (go ask jeeves about it) and i said, that's gotta hurt like hell.