10 hours ago, ozzyman314 said:

Someone needs to tell Ben Mcadoo Halloween is over. 

No one is fooled by his "NFL Head Coach" costume anymore. 

I don't know about that, he had me totally fooled with that slicked-back hairstyle. I thought he was the real-life Gordon Gekko. 

gekko_1867355c.jpg

DFyt0IXVoAAvRqp.jpg

That Seahawks-Redskins game was crazy entertaining. I had zero belief that Cousins could lead a TD drive with less than two minutes to go, but then he made a couple of terrific throws to Quick and Doctson. The Seahawks should have had that game, I don't know why they are keeping Blair Walsh around. The guy is jinxed or something. Now the Rams have a game lead in the NFC West and Seattle will have to face the Cardinals on the road on a short week. 

I see Blair Walsh is already in postseason form.

7 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The Cowboys actually control their own destiny right now since they're 2 games back but play the Eagles twice.

It's certainly within reason that the Cowboys win in Dallas in two weeks, and given their relatively easy 2nd half schedule, it actually could come down to that last game on NYE.  

I wouldn't be concerned if the Eagles lost, but considering they still have the Rams (they're seriously good?) and Seattle (in Seattle) left to play, it would certainly be in their best interest to pull out all the stops to get the W in Dallas.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly hope the Cowboys will catch the Eagles and I think there's a good chance the Cowboys can do it too, but ultimately Philly is just too good this year and they have too big of a head start. 

If the Cowboys can win next week in Atlanta and then beat the Eagles the following week, I'd feel a lot more confident about it, but I need to see it first. The Eagles have a tough 5 game stretch coming up (4 out 5 on the road and 3 of those road games are against Dallas, Seattle and LA), but if they can navigate it with 1 loss or less, there's no way the Cowboys will catch them.

I like how Cowboy fans (and everyone else for that matter) keep discussing Dallas' remaining games like the Ezekiel Elliot situation has just been wrapped up.  Every time the suspension is either back on or temporarily postponed every article you read talks about what it means "going forward".  

I fully expect Elliot to be suspended and unsuspended at least twice before next week's game.

But one things for sure... the NFL has decided he'll sit, and sooner or later, he will sit.  Maybe just in time for the playoffs.

That game was vintage AFC Central Bengals-Jaguars noncompetitive. Felt like Fred Taylor had 200 and 2 scores out there. 

Brock Osweiler to start vs. Patriots. 

Reminder that Osweiler is undefeated as a Bronco when facing the Patriots in Denver. 

3 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Zeke suspension is back on. The roller coaster continues.......

It's basically over.

SCOTUS is his and the union's only option.

Zeke is out of plausible options to save his 6 games. Can still file en banc appeal with 2d Cir and petition SCOTUS, but those are the longest of long shots.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsLawGuy/status/928723860496748549

Edited by dfwabel

4 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Zeke suspension is back on. The roller coaster continues.......

the suspension would have been over now.  

6 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Who is Marty B?

Martellus Bennett, former Cowboy, Bear, Giant, Patriot and Packer TE and younger brother of the Seahawks Michael Bennett's   

As far this Elliot drama goes, He should have giving up long ago. He's just going to hurt is team in the end as he'll end up missing the most important games of the season. 

That's why Brady bit the bullet last year & took his at the very start. 

On 11/6/2017 at 8:27 AM, oldschoolvikings said:

I like how Cowboy fans (and everyone else for that matter) keep discussing Dallas' remaining games like the Ezekiel Elliot situation has just been wrapped up.  Every time the suspension is either back on or temporarily postponed every article you read talks about what it means "going forward".  

I fully expect Elliot to be suspended and unsuspended at least twice before next week's game.

But one things for sure... the NFL has decided he'll sit, and sooner or later, he will sit.  Maybe just in time for the playoffs.

Ahem.

Sherman's done for the year.

Correlation isn't causality, but I'm betting four days off for recovery doesn't help. Thursday games have to stop.

59 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Correlation isn't causality, but I'm betting four days off for recovery doesn't help. Thursday games have to stop.

Homeboy, Tyvon Branch, may have re-joined "the club" after trying to stop that first Graham TD. He tore an ACL in December 2015.

Tonight, the NFC is really Philly's to lose even if their OL allows Wentz to be hit like Andrew Luck was his first two years.

Edited by dfwabel
added details

3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Not to mention that it's now becoming a weekly tradition for players to trash these game by calling them "terrible", "ridiculous", a "poopfest" etc.. That can't be good for business.