Just looking ahead at the schedule.  Next two weeks are huge for the NFC, because the Rams play the VIkings and Saints back-to-back, so at least two of those teams will have 3 losses after that.

The Eagles play @Dallas, Chicago, @Seattle, and then @Rams, and might get the bit of wiggle room they need to ride this out and get one of the byes.

I heard they are staying on the west coast the whole week in between the Seattle and LA games - is that normal when teams from one coast have back-to-back games on the other coast?

3 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Just looking ahead at the schedule.  Next two weeks are huge for the NFC, because the Rams play the VIkings and Saints back-to-back, so at least two of those teams will have 3 losses after that.

The Eagles play @Dallas, Chicago, @Seattle, and then @Rams, and might get the bit of wiggle room they need to ride this out and get one of the byes.

I heard they are staying on the west coast the whole week in between the Seattle and LA games - is that normal when teams from one coast have back-to-back games on the other coast?

Yeah the Niners stayed in Youngstown in 2011 in between Cincy and Philly games. Pretty sure New England has stayed on the West Coast also.

Patriots are lucky the AFC is such a garbage fire (well moreso). 

Their defence has gotten better, but they'd still get shredded by a prolific offense like the Rams or Eagles(LOL what is this? 2001?) 

30 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Patriots are lucky the AFC is such a garbage fire (well moreso). 

Their defence has gotten better, but they'd still get shredded by a prolific offense like the Rams or Eagles(LOL what is this? 2001?) 

Relax, they're doing fine.

40 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Pretty sure the patriots would be favored over either of those teams. 

They're seen as the golden standard (arguably) of football. Why WOULDN'T they be favored?

If it weren't for the new extra point rule we're likely talking about the Pats going for a fourth straight Super Bowl. Just wanted to mention something positive involving the Broncos (and negative for the Pats) after tonight. 

So Martellus Bennett pretty much swindled The Packers, right? 

He makes up a story about doctors wanting him to play injured, he whines about wanting surgery, tells his agent to tell teams he's opting surgery,  yet here he is playing in NE like nothing happened. 

How can he not be breaking some kind of rule here? 

3 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

If it weren't for the new extra point rule we're likely talking about the Pats going for a fourth straight Super Bowl. Just wanted to mention something positive involving the Broncos (and negative for the Pats) after tonight. 

Are we sure New England beats Carolina in Super Bowl 50? No way in hell could I see that Patriots defense doing to Cam Newton what the Broncos did.

5 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Are we sure New England beats Carolina in Super Bowl 50? No way in hell could I see that Patriots defense doing to Cam Newton what the Broncos did.

After last year, I just assume the Patriots beat everybody in the Super Bowl not called the Giants. 

14 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Chaz Green has just played himself out of a job. Given up 5 sacks. Unreal. 

Dallas would've been better having a piece of plywood there or an actual turnstyle instead of Green. Disgusting performance.

I see both the Lions and Vikings finishing 10-6, so our Thanksgiving game is HUGE in terms of division winner. 

52 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

I see both the Lions and Vikings finishing 10-6, so our Thanksgiving game is HUGE in terms of division winner. 

Growing up, the noon thanksgiving game was always a joke because of the Lions. Strange seeing an important game there.

16 minutes ago, Lenny Dykstra said:

Growing up, the noon thanksgiving game was always a joke because of the Lions. Strange seeing an important game there.

You and me both buddy.

1 hour ago, Lenny Dykstra said:

1 hour ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

You and me both buddy.

That awkward moment when the best NFL game on Thanksgiving is going to be the Lions game.

15 hours ago, DNAsports said:

They're seen as the golden standard (arguably) of football. Why WOULDN'T they be favored?

I cant think of a reason. Was contesting some troll’s notion that they’d be “shredded” by the eagles or rams.