NBA by Nike 2017: Cavaliers 7/22

BucksFan5

Hey guys, I've seen a few people posting concepts for the new Nike NBA uniforms so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring. I tried to keep these simplistic and minimal while using the new logos and fonts. 

First up is the "Association Edition":

I wanted to keep these as basic as possible. I added the new fonts as well as the good year logo. Something I did not like about the old uniforms is the lack of a number outline, so I addressed that. Also, I opted for a pointed collar, not a rounded one. 

GlKtuZ8.png

Next is the "Icon Edition:"

Again, I added a white outline to the numbers and font that I personally thought the uniforms were missing.

ctDNred.png

Next is the "Athlete's Mindset"

Everyone knows that athletes love to wear black. I'm not personally a fan but think that it can work sometimes. Here I tried to keep it as close to the other two uniforms as possible. 

xlIkUx4.png

Last but not least, "The Community"

How can you not like these classics? These are some of my all time favorite uniforms in sport. The orange and white is a fantastic combo.

LcZL4PI.png

I'm going to attempt other teams as well. I have no time table for when I will complete it if I even do. All C&C and requests welcome. 

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I almost want the Athlete Mindset numbers to be gold with wine trim, but I think that the trim would disappear. I also like that 1980-190's era Cavs community look way more than the orange versions they've been using. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I almost want the Athlete Mindset numbers to be gold with wine trim, but I think that the trim would disappear. I also like that 1980-190's era Cavs community look way more than the orange versions they've been using. 

I tried it with gold numbers and maroon trim and it didn't look right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really don't like the fact that their 'CLEVELAND' wordmark may not be arched like its 'CAVALIERS' and 'CAVS' counterparts. I absolute LOVE the Classic Edition jersey, and really the only change I'd consider making would be to eliminate the white strokes from the Icon Edition. Job well done on all four jersey in this set!

19 hours ago, Ben5 said:

What do the shorts look like?

I was planning on making a shorts template to add to this next time.

Edit: Hopefully nike will release a high quality picture of the shorts, I tried to make one and it looked like garbage because the quality was not good enough.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16 minutes ago, rareartworks said:

who's the :censored: that deleted my post?

Your post was edited because it's poor form to post a concept in someone else's thread.

It's also poor form to post homophobic slurs.

Archived