Houston Rockets - Nike Concept - C&C ?

JonahHaasCr

14 hours ago, JB Designs said:

I'm in favor of the first option (the true yellow) but with the logo on only one side of the shorts

I'm going to go with one logo on the side on the shorts! Was still using the original render of the truer yellow version, the numbers will also be bigger.

Still unsure about the sponsor logo, might go with Bank of Texas... thoughts?

bot-logo-mobile.png

17 hours ago, JonahHaasCr said:

I'm going to go with one logo on the side on the shorts! Was still using the original render of the truer yellow version, the numbers will also be bigger.

Still unsure about the sponsor logo, might go with Bank of Texas... thoughts?

bot-logo-mobile.png

Meh, I'd go with somthing Houston based like marathon oil or apache

Excellent!

Thanks for the input Krzy, I was hoping for some feedback on the sponsor. I like the idea of using Apache! Here's my go at it, and unless anybody has any other suggestions I think this will be the Primary Icon uniform.

Screen_Shot_2017_08_02_at_2_55_32_PM.png        Screen_Shot_2017_08_02_at_2_54_10_PM.png

It was my intention from the get-go to have Houston wearing their association (white) sets at home, but like anything else- up for discussion!

Revision on the black set on the way!

3 hours ago, JonahHaasCr said:

Thanks for the input Krzy, I was hoping for some feedback on the sponsor. I like the idea of using Apache! Here's my go at it, and unless anybody has any other suggestions I think this will be the Primary Icon uniform.

Screen_Shot_2017_08_02_at_2_55_32_PM.png        Screen_Shot_2017_08_02_at_2_54_10_PM.png

It was my intention from the get-go to have Houston wearing their association (white) sets at home, but like anything else- up for discussion!

Revision on the black set on the way!

Use Jiffy Lube, thats what I used for my concepts (shameless plug pt 2)

8 hours ago, JTrainGBR83 said:

These look great. Wouldn't expect to like the black one as much but you did a great job.

Did you create that template from scratch? Curious what your process was for that. It looks amazing.

Thanks dude! No way could I take credit for this template, though. https://sportstemplates.net/

6 hours ago, Maximus89 said:

I would imagine Toyota being the ad space with them playing in Toyota Center

So far no other NBA team has taken this direction, which is why I'm avoiding it for these concepts.

25 minutes ago, Suededesigns said:

Didn't know that was such a no-no on these forums :(, sorry about that, I'm new here. 

On a side note, did you make the template from scratch? It's gorgeous!

We live and we learn, I appreciate the apology though, man! Check the top of this post for the link on that template.

I plan to get the white association set on here today!

Honestly that's pretty cool.

I'm not a fan of the shorts number, but I've never been of any shorts number. Maybe you could put it in a similar position to that of the jerseys these are inspired by?  Making the jersey yellow and changing the colours of the logo really brings the whole idea out of the 90's and makes it a viable option. I wonder what the number would look like if it were white with a red outline, similar to the wordmark?

I9SoMSI.png

29308567630_9f30c1e63c_o.png

chi2.png

40136204761_246372f921_c.jpg 

Archived