EddieJ1984

Coke Zero to become Coca-Cola Zero Sugar

MBurmy    422

"They changed my Coke!"  "Coulda asked..."

9 hours ago, CS85 said:

True Alphas drink straight high fructose corn syrup.

Mexican Coke is best Coke. 

BrandMooreArt    1,474
On 7/28/2017 at 11:31 AM, C-Squared said:

Soda in general tbh... if you're a grown man, be it water or vodka, your beverage should be transparent ;)

"clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"

- R. Swanson

Quillz    216
On 7/28/2017 at 7:59 AM, EddieJ1984 said:

Yea, Diet Coke is actually based off the new coke formula. 

Not to nitpick, but I believe it's actually the other way around. Diet Coke was released in 1982 and had an entirely different formula from (classic) Coke. New Coke was released in 1985 and was designed to taste like Diet Coke.

As for Coke Zero, I don't mind it. They've got a vanilla variant and it tastes fine. Coke Zero was originally just Diet Coke with different marketing (to appeal to men, IIRC). Now it's (supposed) to be a sugar-free variant of (classic) Coke, at least in terms of taste. I dunno, most colas taste pretty similar to me, so I'm not the best judge of these things.

EddieJ1984    271
8 hours ago, Quillz said:

Not to nitpick, but I believe it's actually the other way around. Diet Coke was released in 1982 and had an entirely different formula from (classic) Coke. New Coke was released in 1985 and was designed to taste like Diet Coke.

As for Coke Zero, I don't mind it. They've got a vanilla variant and it tastes fine. Coke Zero was originally just Diet Coke with different marketing (to appeal to men, IIRC). Now it's (supposed) to be a sugar-free variant of (classic) Coke, at least in terms of taste. I dunno, most colas taste pretty similar to me, so I'm not the best judge of these things.

Yes, I do know that, guess I could've worded it as diet coke used the same formula as new coke.

29texan    449
On 7/27/2017 at 7:42 PM, EddieJ1984 said:

CCZS604.rendition.598.336.png

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/coca-cola-unbottled/coke-zero-sugar

Kinda funny how Pepsi Max became Pepsi Zero Sugar too late last year, and so now Coke Zero is going to be Zero Sugar.

Also they say new improved taste, hmm I always thought Coke Zero came close to tasting like Coke, like 85% there is still room for improvement.

Then again I think Diet Coke tastes better.

Well this is pointless.

jonw.gif