Pacers reveal

6:00 pm Eastern

5:00 pm Central

4:00 pm Mountain

3:00 pm Pacific

and so on...

What about Atlantic and Hawaii? ;)

1 hour ago, The AFC South said:

The Pacers also teased their new secondary logo. It will also be officially unveiled tonight.

IMG_1757.thumb.PNG.a23f2e94504e9973841ae33fb61789fa.PNG

PACERS EXEC:  "I really feel like we're not reaching the Dallas Cowboy/Texas demographic."
BRANDING IDIOT:  "I got u fam"

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Teaser of the new Pacers court:

IMG_6502.JPG.de031805e2a4f62b8ccb11095912190a.JPG

Looks like it definitely will match the new practice courts, except with the new secondary logo in place of the practice facility logo inside the three point arcs. Also, it's nice to see the Bankers Life Fieldhouse text is now navy instead of dark green like it's been in the past.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Teaser of the new Pacers court:

IMG_6502.JPG.de031805e2a4f62b8ccb11095912190a.JPG

Looks like it definitely will match the new practice courts, except with the new secondary logo in place of the practice facility logo inside the three point arcs. Also, it's nice to see the Bankers Life Fieldhouse text is now navy instead of dark green like it's been in the past.

Only thing I'd change is the color of the baseline text.  It'd look better in gold.

1 hour ago, The AFC South said:

The Pacers also teased their new secondary logo. It will also be officially unveiled tonight.

IMG_1757.thumb.PNG.a23f2e94504e9973841ae33fb61789fa.PNG

Maybe those lines could be that sublimated lines like college basketball had a few years back?

fcokzlaoyqdmbpi.20090222181638_medium.jp

1 hour ago, Conrad. said:

A beat reporter in Indy has told me it'll be 7pm, not 6pm. I think the event itself starts at 6pm, but the unveil won't happen til 7pm.

I would guess it's 6pm central time, since that's the time zone Indiana is in.

9 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

That's a troubling lack of gold. 

Thier floor hasn't had a lot of gold for some time.  I like this new court...it's akin to the early 90s Market Square Arena court.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

30 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Thier floor hasn't had a lot of gold for some time.  I like this new court...it's akin to the early 90s Market Square Arena court.

G31IKHd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

If they can bring back the golden basketball then I'm sold! But a shame they won't. 

shado_logo.gif

46 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I know it hasn't lately, but I do still prefer/wish they'd include more gold anyways. The Pacers look best when, identity-wide, they keep a good balance of navy and gold and don't go too heavy on one or the other.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

This was THE court for me, as far as the Pacers go:

729281721.jpg

I liked the basketball key in the MSA days, but look at all that gold!  Uniforms were something of a design camel, but I adored their set regardless.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived