Hoopladawg87    360
14 minutes ago, CLEstones said:

The whole point I was making is that people over-react to every little thing.  These uniforms aren't terrible.  Did they make mistakes as far as brand is concerned?  Yes.  But it doesn't mean the uniform is BAD.  They are incredibly consistent and clean - something we all constantly bitch about.  One workmark is not easy to read.  But that's the only bad design element in the uniforms.  And its not THAT hard to read.  People are making it sounds like its looking directly into the sun.  It takes .5 seconds to read it.

They are definitely NOT the worst uniforms from Nike's release.

I agree that these aren't bad, and certainly not the worst from Nike's release, but I'm not sure if wordmarks fall under "every little thing." As mentioned, wordmarks are a focal point of most every basketball jersey -- for that reason they should be visually appealing and easy to read. These Nuggets jerseys are a little lacking in both of those departments in ways, and I think some people, myself included, are frustrated because better alternatives exist....like simply switching the white stroke to navy. These aren't bad, they're just not as good as they could be and without reason at that. 

leopard88    881

I'm guessing something along these lines has been mentioned already, but I didn't have time to read through five pages of posts, so . . . 

If the San Diego Los Angeles Chargers had a basketball team . . . 

Pharos04    155

I just can't get past how "DENVER" looks so fuzzy on the blue uniforms.  the Yellow/white/powder blue combination just blurs everything together. It's really bad visually.  Disappointing from any standpoint from what they could've and probably should've done.

DJT    42

IMG_3305.thumb.PNG.930bd0122323d9cac4dda2556b8b19e5.PNGTrey Lyles posted this. Not sure if it's anything new. Doesn't appear to have the slit by the knee. 

truepg    112

As said many times already, getting rid of baby blue as the main color is a huge downgrade. Baby blue was the Nuggets' look. They had it right during the Melo years.