Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, NYCdog said:

The Titans tradition initially began as more Navy focused so I think “tradition evolved” points to more Navy, less Columbia blue 

32106614460_51fb10fa15_b.jpg

And that would be an incredibly stupid decision to focus even more on navy blue. There's at least a good amount of columbia on their current/original uniforms to make them unique, but minimizing or eliminating columbia would be terrible for the diversity of uniforms in the league.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, NYCdog said:

The Titans tradition initially began as more Navy focused so I think “tradition evolved” points to more Navy, less Columbia blue 

Tradition evolved is wacky marketing speak that could literally mean anything, so I wouldn't read too much into it. Tennessee could come out with orange and green uniforms and say that it's "tradition evolved."

Everyone is going to be squinting at the picture, but the reality of it is that it's marketing material. Who knows if that's even the new uniform photographed behind it. Plus even if it is, it's blurred and filtered so much nothing of note will be picked up.

The blob of color on the helmet looks like the Flaming Thumbtack, though the angle seems slightly off.  It's hard to see enough of anything in that image to allow a reasonable guess about the helmet or uniform.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

9 hours ago, Gr3g3 said:

Everyone is going to be squinting at the picture, but the reality of it is that it's marketing material. Who knows if that's even the new uniform photographed behind it. Plus even if it is, it's blurred and filtered so much nothing of note will be picked up.

Have you never seen CSI?

12 hours ago, Gr3g3 said:

This is my favorite part of the whole unveiling, everyone's a CSI expert ... 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived