Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Jezus_Ghoti

1 hour ago, eRay said:

Just here to ask, has Nike really gotten into the metallic uniform number thing? It is more of an adidas football shtick but googling tells me OSU and Oregon(of course) have gotten the treatment. Is it something they could pull out for the Titans? Earlier rumors about the battle scarred silver helmet made me think of it, would fit in with the uniforms being "very very different". Battle scarred metallic numbers would be the perfect Nike move.

Yeah i'm pretty sure they were one of the first. Rutgers were one of the more notable schools.  (Forgive me for not providing a photo.)

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

It's time to ban users who have been proven to spread false info. 

Who in this thread has been proven to spread false info?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

The person who has claimed that Oakland will have gold in their unis next year and the person who has “seen” the Titans and Jags set...

Everybody who has seen the Jaguars set has gone against everything he has said, so then he pulled out the "oh they must've changed it since I last saw!" crap.

Save that for Reddit.

33 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

Everybody who has seen the Jaguars set has gone against everything he has said, so then he pulled out the "oh they must've changed it since I last saw!" crap.

Save that for Reddit.

Preach!

Jaguars

11 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

The person who has claimed that Oakland will have gold in their unis next year and the person who has “seen” the Titans and Jags set...

Where was he proven wrong?

10 hours ago, Gr3g3 said:

Save that for Reddit.

Who has seem the Jaguars set? 

10 hours ago, Teal said:

Preach!

You contribute nothing to this or any other thread and your posts are nothing more than “yeah!” “I agree!” “When will we see it?” etc. You’re the last poster that should be criticizing anyone. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

21 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

You contribute nothing to this or any other thread and your posts are nothing more than “yeah!” “I agree!” “When will we see it?” etc. You’re the last poster that should be criticizing anyone. 

Preach!

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

26 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

By the fact it's the Oakland Raiders and not some other NFL team. This is like telling me the Yankees will op for a Red jersey or something. I can believe a throwback uniform maybe but that would go against the NFL's alternate helmet rule. The Raiders are the least likely team in all of sports to mess with their uniforms. I'm willing to give things the benefit of the doubt but this is really pushing it.

bSLCtu2.png

55 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

He has been proven wrong countless times. Look at his posts on his account page. He claimed many things that are untrue and downright impossible. He claims that the Browns are getting white helmets. They are not allowed to change their look. He claimed the Jags would have uniforms close to those of UCLA’s. People in the know debunked this one too. Now, here he is, crapping on a great thread regarding the Titans changes with a bunch of BS. Oh, and if you think he is right about the Raiders adding gold, the Titans having red helmets, the Browns overhauling I cannot help you.

We have gone on about this for a few pages now. You can get onto Teal about adding nothing. But the person who has REPEATEDLY POSTED POINTLESS CRAP is the real culprit. Anyone can post anything, it just gets annoying when you know it is fake. 

On 2/27/2018 at 7:45 PM, DanParker said:

There is a silver jersey, a navy jersey, a white jersey, and a red jersey. All of them majorly feature Columbia Blue. Red is color rush, either silver or navy will be the primary, and while my brain says navy I really hope it’s the silver one because that jersey is going to turn heads and deserves to be seen for more than twice a year.

I’ve seen them and that isn’t what I saw. They’re deep red helmets, gray face masks, white jerseys & pants with deep red numbers. When you see them, you’ll definitely remember the Titans. ;)

NYCdog.png

3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The poster in question is just one of many people who show up to peddle fake rumours during the NFL offseason. It started with SoundofThrowingPennies/BradyIsMyHomeboy/MileHighWhatever and it hasn't stopped since. It's just an annual parade of Reddit "contributors" spreading their BS around.

3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

He posted this...

On 1/12/2018 at 9:47 AM, DanParker said:

Jacksonville is keeping their logo but opting for “JAGS” on the helmet, but moving to a classic looking uniform that will be teal but have gold numbers. The helmets and pants are gold and black is only an outline in the new set. It’s incredible. Think UCLA but teal instead of love ya blue.

...which has been rebuked by multiple members who have seen the new Jags set.

Remember folks, I never laid a timeline for the changes. Everything I shared is at the very least being contemplated right now and there are existing prototypes. 

And after conversing with my source I stand by the claim that the Jaguars will have teal primary uniforms, and no one still knows what the hell Miami is changing.

23 minutes ago, DanParker said:

Remember folks, I never laid a timeline for the changes. Everything I shared is at the very least being contemplated right now and there are existing prototypes. 

And after conversing with my source I stand by the claim that the Jaguars will have teal primary uniforms, and no one still knows what the hell Miami is changing.

One simple way to solve this...

If if a mod or someone wants to see pictures I’m more than happy to verify. 

Picks to a mod...

Archived