Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, DanParker said:

Remember folks, I never laid a timeline for the changes. Everything I shared is at the very least being contemplated right now and there are existing prototypes. 

And after conversing with my source I stand by the claim that the Jaguars will have teal primary uniforms, and no one still knows what the hell Miami is changing.

Will the Raiders still be adding gold? Browns getting that all white helmet? 

I don’t know if you take pleasure in spreading false info all over the net, but people here know uniforms. People have REAL insight. @TSHARE18 and @Teal have seen the uniforms, and they are much more trustworthy sources I think. Now you say they are being contemplated? You didn’t say that at first, you seemed sure as can be. It’s pretty clear you don’t know what you are talking about. 

1 hour ago, DanParker said:

Remember folks, I never laid a timeline for the changes. Everything I shared is at the very least being contemplated right now and there are existing prototypes. 

And after conversing with my source I stand by the claim that the Jaguars will have teal primary uniforms, and no one still knows what the hell Miami is changing.

“These are being unveiled in less than sixty days” and “they are still contemplating prototypes” are two phrases that don’t go together in sports merchandising... unless they’re not planning on selling any jerseys all summer.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

3 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Will the Raiders still be adding gold? Browns getting that all white helmet? 

I don’t know if you take pleasure in spreading false info all over the net, but people here know uniforms. People have REAL insight. @TSHARE18 and @Teal have seen the uniforms, and they are much more trustworthy sources I think. Now you say they are being contemplated? You didn’t say that at first, you seemed sure as can be. It’s pretty clear you don’t know what you are talking about. 

Pretty sure that Teal hasn’t seen them given the fact that he hasn’t contributed anything to any thread except air-headed affirmations about how the new uniforms “won’t be long now...”

12 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

The poster in question is just one of many people who show up to peddle fake rumours during the NFL offseason. It started with SoundofThrowingPennies/BradyIsMyHomeboy/MileHighWhatever and it hasn't stopped since. It's just an annual parade of Reddit "contributors" spreading their BS around.

He posted this...

...which has been rebuked by multiple members who have seen the new Jags set.

You’re very likely correct, as I’ve been here as long as anyone and have experienced all the hoaxes. My point was that he hasn’t been “proven” wrong until the season starts without anything having been released. Nobody should be instantly believed until they’ve earned trust, but nobody should just be dismissed and ridiculed either, until they’ve been “proven” wrong. 

As for multiple members who have “seen” the new set, what are you basing that on? Keep in mind that I’m inclined to believe them simply due to the way they’ve articulated their descriptions and that it all sounds reasonable (certainly more believable than the poster we’re discussing about “proving” wrong) but nobody here knows that they’ve seen them, unless there’s some photos that have been sent to the mods or some other true verification. 

The forum is basically choosing to believe one (now two) posters and ridicule another, though neither side has presented any “proof” to be accepted or rejected. 

Im not defending the first poster, because yeah it sounds way too odd to be true (though the original jags description did sound plausible at one time) but I’m just disappointed in how the board ganged up and I’ll be more disappointed if the 0.001% chance hits that he’s legit and we’ve run off another Showtime or the other good sources. Not likely, and his posts aren’t worth discussing, just saying he shouldn’t be beaten up... yet. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No one has been proven right or wrong until the details are officially released.

Yes, some details seem more plausible and a users activity can also be taken into consideration to their credibility.  

1 hour ago, Gupti said:

Pretty sure that Teal hasn’t seen them given the fact that he hasn’t contributed anything to any thread except air-headed affirmations about how the new uniforms “won’t be long now...”

MOD EDIT

Jaguars

While it’s clear that one poster’s claims can appear to be much more plausible and trustworthy than another’s, it’s pretty funny to see how when one poster says “I’ve seen the uniforms and can tell you what they look like!”, others believe that it is sound to refute him by saying “No, I know you haven’t because this other guy also claims to have seen them and said they were different!”

Plausibility =/= proof, even if I do initially believe TShare18 a lot more than I do DanParker.

13 minutes ago, Teal said:

I've seen more than you have you grumpy old sod.

I’m 22.

Just now, Gupti said:

While it’s clear that one poster’s claims can appear to be much more plausible and trustworthy than another’s, it’s pretty funny to see how when the one poster says “I’ve seen the uniforms and can tell you what they look like!”, others believe that it is sound to refute him by saying “No, I know you haven’t because this other guy also claims to have seen them and said they were different!”

Plausibility =/= proof, even if I do initially believe TShare18 a lot more than I do DanParker.

I’m 22.

I couldn't care less.

Jaguars

4 hours ago, Teal said:

Why?

Because I fail to understand how you can confirm that he has seen them. Unless you know him personally or you viewed them together you can't logically confirm that he has seen them. Did you watch him see them? 

I have a hard time believing you're somehow now in the know considering the amount of posts you've had that have been along the lines of "anybody heard anything?" or "I have a feeling they'll be this" or "I can't wait for the reveal". For somebody who's been chomping at the bit for any nugget of information, I feel like this is the first place you'd come if you found something out. I have no reason to doubt the information that @TSHARE18 provided (and I personally believe he's legit), but I fail to see how your endorsement lends him any additional credibility for the naysayers out there. 

Just now, Gobbi said:

Because I fail to understand how you can confirm that he has seen them. Unless you know him personally or you viewed them together you can't logically confirm that he has seen them. Did you watch him see them? 

I have a hard time believing you're somehow now in the know considering the amount of posts you've had that have been a long the lines of "anybody heard anything?" or "I have a feeling they'll be this" or "I can't wait for the reveal". For somebody who's been chomping at the bit for any nugget of information, I feel like this is the first place you'd come if you found something out. I have no reason to doubt the information that @TSHARE18 provided (and I personally believe he's legit), but I fail to see how your endorsement lends him any additional credibility for the naysayers out there. 

I've seen detailed mock ups. 

Jaguars

4 minutes ago, Teal said:

I've seen detailed mock ups. 

Then post them. All you do is post “has anyone seen them?” “Please post them” “please describe them” “they’re going to be great!” “When will they be released” “won’t be long now”!

You want everyone else to share info, so if you happen to have it, why wouldn’t you do what you’ve repeatedly asked others to do? 

I HATE when I see that a topic that I’m interested in has been bumped to the top, only to find out that it was a TEAL post that did it, because it’s a total waste of time reading it. I’m not going to get myself suspended by continuing this much longer, but goddam you’re the most annoying poster in some time here. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Then post them. All you do is post “has anyone seen them?” “Please post them” “please describe them” “they’re going to be great!” “When will they be released” “won’t be long now”!

You want everyone else to share info, so if you happen to have it, why wouldn’t you do what you’ve repeatedly asked others to do? 

I HATE when I see that a topic that I’m interested in has been bumped to the top, only to find out that it was a TEAL post that did it, because it’s a total waste of time reading it. I’m not going to get myself suspended by continuing this much longer, but goddam you’re the most annoying poster in some time here. 

The ignore feature was designed for just this reason :-)

It's where I sit.

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Ignore me then. It’s that simple. I’m no longer going to get bullied around these parts.

I will continue to share my excitement and post my expectations and hopes for future uniforms. 

Ignore me its thats simple. But I promise you this... I will be here for the LONG run so you better get damn used to it. 

Jaguars

2 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

The ignore feature was designed for just this reason :-)

Wait - I thought all that did was hide the content of their posts but still see that they posted something. Will it stop me from seeing that a topic has been bumped? If so, I’ll happily figure out how to turn that on. 

Just now, BringBackTheVet said:

Wait - I thought all that did was hide the content of their posts but still see that they posted something. Will it stop me from seeing that a topic has been bumped? If so, I’ll happily figure out how to turn that on. 

No, it works as you describe, but it allows you to glide past posts without seeing anything other than 'they exist'.

It's where I sit.

39 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

MOD EDIT

Jaguars

Archived