Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm feeling very relieved from that teaser... Looks like navy primary, Columbia secondary. I'd prefer the inverse but i can live with that. Red swoosh is interesting. Sleeves may be nuts, for good or bad. Can't wait.

Seems like all the logo colors, silver included, may be used on the actual uniform.

17 minutes ago, ThorSkaagi said:

Is that grey/silver I see at :11?

Also the red Nike logo, which I assume is on the pants, leads me to believe we'll see a tad more red than we do on their current uni. Maybe a red pant stripe?

Red here is used perfectly...as the minor accent.  It stands off and is so strong that that's all it needs to be.  I love it from what I can see of it.

So far, so good.  If there's Navy, Columbia, White, and Grey jerseys, that's a great set.  A lot is going to depend on what hokiness if any is in this set, and the Grey uni makes it more complex; if they were doing a Grey helmet, there'd have to be Grey in the other unis, and I can't see any.  I'm assuming it's still a White helmet and I hope that's the case. 

Judging by the “TI”, it definitely looks like that formerly media-only typeface is going to be used on the uniforms. Especially when compared to the current font (on mobile now, so can’t post). The serif comes directly off the vertical line, instead of off the horizontal top like the font of old.

48 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

The very first picture

What is with the red on the top left? Could that be the start of a gradient?

Good catch.  Looks like the collar could be Red.  

35 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

The more I look at this the more relieved I am. They could still be bad, but it doesn't look like they will be too crazy. I bought some of the hype that these would be insane

Guaranteed there will be something obscene like a giant sword down the pants or something like when the Browns used the word "browns" as a pant stripe...

As a Titans fan, I'm most intrigued by the gray/silver yoke there after they showed the same two tone blue yokes.

In a perfect world the Titans should have a fairly austere design because their colors alone are so fantastic. I would have greatly preferred solid columbia blue numerals with that new typeface. It would have looked a lot stronger than white numerals with light blue trim.

My bet is  the helmet will be the big surprise as it hasn't been shown. 

Archived