Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Jezus_Ghoti

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:16 PM, insert name said:

I want them to keep the helmet logo. I think it's a modern classic.

insert random "this isn't the unpopular opinions thread" quote here

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There still hasn't been any rumors on the actual appearance of these, but it looks like we have an expected timeline according to this post on the Titans' subreddit today-

UsHGY7u.png

(Amy Adams Strunk is the Titans controlling owner)

Not confirmed by any means, but she was interacting with fans all day yesterday and I believe that the poster is trustworthy. 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, the admiral said:

How about a color scheme of copper patina, bronze, grey, and neon orange? Just brainstorming.

Or kinda like the Copperheads proposal. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 3 weeks later...

It's official, our first claimed leakers are coming out of the woodwork on the Titans subreddit. I am skeptical to say the least, but the details are intriguing and waaay different than some of the stuff we have been predicting- 

ZLHXmSh.png

Red taking the lead as a color would be very surprising to me. It's also odd to me that this person has claimed to have seen the uniforms but not new logos, but it could help his story because if he felt the need to lie about uniforms than why not just lie about the logos too? I'm definitely reading too much into this. These also sound very similar to Rutgers' Nike uniforms. 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Silver but battle scarred helmet sounds like Rutgers from a few years ago.  I was not a fan.  

Rutgers also had the "battle scarring" in the numbers too, didn't it? 

It's odd that all this battle scarring in the Titans uniform would happen without a sword in the logo.  Plus it does sound like 2014 Rutgers unis. Silver helmets/red jerseys/silver pants (likely)? Add light blue in there and that does sound just terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

If this is true...it sounds like they're trying to establish their own look.

Which means that a deal with the current Texans may be coming soon, so we can prepare for the return of the Houston Oilers (Either as their regular identity or as a special alternate)

#LuvYaBlue

bYhYmxh.png

Just now, MBurmy said:

If this is true...it sounds like they're trying to establish their own look.

Which means that a deal with the current Texans may be coming soon, so we can prepare for the return of the Houston Oilers (Either as their regular identity or as a special alternate)

#LuvYaBlue

The Texans still wear navy helmets...so not a chance of an Oilers alternate anytime soon under the status quo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

If true, this is garbage. 

The scarred up helmet look would be great for the Bucs, not so much the Titans.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Not holding my breath on this one, but the idea of the Titans going primarily red with some silver is an intriguing one. I'd rather see them go primarily Luv Ya Blue with Red and some Navy Blue (and some Silver) trim. But I'm fully expecting them to stick with navy as their main color, and have a monochromatic navy primary home look on top of that.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Archived