International Football 2017-2018

AnPheitseog

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARSENAL ACTUALLY WON A GAME ON MATCHDAY ONE HOW

But in all seriousness, the game was pretty bad for Arsenal except for the short instances where Arsenal could actually get a shot off and score. Lacazette scoring within two minutes of his debut ain't too shabby, either. And Vardy was absolutely amazing this game.

u3J7jjd.png

And Liverpool drew Watford 3-3 earler today. Apparently nobody's backliners have gotten the memo that the season has started.

Edit: Now Chelsea are not only down 3-1 but down to 9 men (following a straight red for Cahill and two yellows for Fabregas).

CCSLC signature.png

Liverpool travel to Hoffenheim tomorrow for their UCL qualifier. Hoffenheim scored the most goals from set pieces in the Bundesliga last year. Liverpool, in case you're wondering, are quite bad at defending set pieces. 

Whoo boy. 

spacer.png

Didn't get to watch Spurs today. not please with the results, especially when you look at match facts. 

I wonder if they need to start looking at a new keeper. Lloris is really good but is due for a brain fart now and again. Sigh. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

6 hours ago, vicfurth said:

Didn't get to watch Spurs today. not please with the results, especially when you look at match facts. 

I wonder if they need to start looking at a new keeper. Lloris is really good but is due for a brain fart now and again. Sigh. 

I also don't think it helps that Spurs are playing at Wembley this season as well, as we already know their form when they play there. They should adjust to that, however.

Meanwhile, Arsenal was embarrassed, although I will admit Jesé scored a nice debut goal...

u3J7jjd.png

12 hours ago, PaperThin said:

I also don't think it helps that Spurs are playing at Wembley this season as well, as we already know their form when they play there. They should adjust to that, however.

Meanwhile, Arsenal was embarrassed, although I will admit Jesé scored a nice debut goal...

Didnt think we'd both be chasing down Huddersfield for a CL spot lol. 

BTW, ManU looks deadly. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Liverpool beat Hoffenheim 6-3 on aggregate to advance to the UCL proper. They got an extremely friendly group draw - Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, and Maribor. Tottenham on the other hand... Whew. Real and Dortmund. Yeesh. 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Ouchtown population you Arsenal.

The fact that 4-0 is a flattering scoreline really tells you all you need to know. Total domination by Liverpool. 

spacer.png

Archived