International Football 2017-2018

AnPheitseog

10 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

The fact that 4-0 is a flattering scoreline really tells you all you need to know. Total domination by Liverpool. 

Much as I enjoyed that score, Spurs drawing against Burnley outweighed it. Terrible showing yesterday. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that most transfer windows have closed (Spain's closes today) which signings do you think have been the best so far? Mine are:

Salah to Liverpool

Matic to United (ugh)

Morata to Chelsea

Mooy to Huddersfield

Sanches to Swansea 

Neymar and Mbappe to PSG

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Now that most transfer windows have closed (Spain's closes today) which signings do you think have been the best so far? Mine are:

Salah to Liverpool

Matic to United (ugh)

Morata to Chelsea

Mooy to Huddersfield

Sanches to Swansea 

Neymar and Mbappe to PSG

Salah and Mooy have made the most impact, but I'm excited to see Sanches at Swansea

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I don't know how he stops that, to be honest. That was simply a good shot with some absolutely shoddy defending. I can't really fault Guzan there when his back-line is giving up runs left and right.

How did we become so bad in this cycle? How have we regressed so much from the 2014 cycle? The US, honestly, looked effing terrible in the first half. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I don't know how he stops that, to be honest. That was simply a good shot with some absolutely shoddy defending. I can't really fault Guzan there when his back-line is giving up runs left and right.

How did we become so bad in this cycle? How have we regressed so much from the 2014 cycle? The US, honestly, looked effing terrible in the first half. 

Fair enough. The goal was on the defense more than him. But if you gave me a must-win game and told me Brad Guzan was my keeper, I'd know I was finished before I started.

It might be time to try about guys like Sean Johnson and Stefan Frei in games like these (or maybe the Gold Cup). Howard and Guzan might have lost it. Neither should be at the World Cup if the US makes it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DScruggy729 said:

Ancelotti sacked after Bayern lost 3-0 to PSG without Manuel Neuer and Jerome Boateng.

What the hell is Bayern doing? 

As I tweet I saw afterwards so perfectly describe, it's amazing how all Ancelotti does is win and yet he can only hold a job for a couple of years at a time. 

spacer.png

Archived