NBA/Nike by BigBryArab (Cavs)

BigBryArab

4 hours ago, BigBryArab said:

Note: updates added to Spurs and 76ers 

Toronto Raptors

Brough back the purple as it should be, added a more consistent side stripe.

Association

WQ0tpEi.png

Icon  

MYbyA5q.png

Community

jZSllBq.png

Athlete 

SpmjgHz.png

C&C appreciated

THIS is how the Raptors should look. Thank you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/4/2018 at 5:11 AM, BigBryArab said:

Milwaukee Bucks 

Nothing major. rid of the blue, changed the stripe so the "M" on the bottom is more apparent. also "bucks" is on the green jersey and "milwaukee" is reserved for the Alts.

Association

1DGLOk0.png

Icon

xqthMly.png

Community

Ttbx6m9.png

Athlete

i4jiC98.png

San Antonio Spurs 

Got rid of the spur logo in the wordmark. Changed the stripe and collars to give simpler and modern look altogether. Community wordmark arch inspired by 70/80's away jerseys. Was unsure of doing fiesta, and wanted to go a different route. however, i couldn't resist.

Association

U0pQUov.png

Icon

PvThTsJ.png

Community

sGiQd0V.png

Athlete

PUfI3mc.png

Philadelphia 76ers

Again, nothing too crazy. what bothers me the most on there current set is the red only touches blue on the wordmark/numbers. not a major issue, but i set out to change it. For alts, i wanted a thicker font, to go better w/ the number 

Association 

4AOx8Wd.png

Icon

ENWIf9g.png

Community

TD7KXdZ.png

Athlete

T0OWs6o.png

Thank you for viewing. as always let me know what you think.

Wow. Love the Bucks' cream alternate, the Spurs' entire set (but especially the fiesta alt), and the Sixers' entire set - although I'm a little disappointed that none of the jerseys actually say "Philadelphia" in full. Still, fantastic designs. The Hornets look great too, and I've already said what I think of the Raptors. You're really growing as a designer, and I'm loving it.

8 hours ago, Bolt957 said:

I'd actually suggest the wordmark & numerals be white, outlined in red on the Community set. Also, flip the shorts logos to be red, outlined in black.

Otherwise, I really like Toronto.

10 hours ago, Chawls said:

Black on purple is difficult to read on the Raptors Community jersey. Maybe switch the black and red on the wordmark and numbers (so that it’s red outlined in black). 

These are both good suggestions. i did do a mock up of them both and to both your credit, they do look good. I do however, like the consistency of having the black and purple always separated by the brighter red. to make it more legible, i might edit it to make the font a little bolder, which actually seemed to help some. If you are interested i can post or message you the suggestions. Thank you both.

7 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Wow. Love the Bucks' cream alternate, the Spurs' entire set (but especially the fiesta alt), and the Sixers' entire set - although I'm a little disappointed that none of the jerseys actually say "Philadelphia" in full. Still, fantastic designs. The Hornets look great too, and I've already said what I think of the Raptors. You're really growing as a designer, and I'm loving it.

Thank you! i really appreciate it. any teams you're looking forward to seeing?

Memphis Grizzlies

Had these done for a while now, but never posted bc they never seemed right.. messed around with outlines on name and #'s, but i believe this set looks best. let me know what you all think

Association

D6BFgXH.png

Icon

S9cDSCe.png

Community

DfMOhcy.png

Athlete

DhOdfv7.png

Also, i am considering making edits to former concepts posted in this forum. small tweaks like the pistons font size is fairly big, amongst other minor tweaks. let me know if anyone objects and believes they should remain untouched. Thank you for viewing!

6 hours ago, BigBryArab said:

Memphis Grizzlies

Had these done for a while now, but never posted bc they never seemed right.. messed around with outlines on name and #'s, but i believe this set looks best. let me know what you all think

Association

D6BFgXH.png

Icon

S9cDSCe.png

Community

DfMOhcy.png

Athlete

DhOdfv7.png

Also, i am considering making edits to former concepts posted in this forum. small tweaks like the pistons font size is fairly big, amongst other minor tweaks. let me know if anyone objects and believes they should remain untouched. Thank you for viewing!

I would build a set around the athlete version. Just navy and white is too plain to me. Also, the claw-mark logo is a little too close to the Raptors' logo for my tastes. Might be better to involve the bear-head logo somewhat.

Update: I see the teal and pink trim on the other sets now, and that makes me like them better.

Absolutely amazing work! I really, really love New Orleans Jazz! How about you make Utah Wild or Bobcats, or whatever the team should be called. If you made them with the sunset IT would be awesome! Also I would really love your take on Blazers, Suns and Seattle Supersonics. How about you make One for Pittsburgh as an expansion team or maybe Louisville? Anyways, beautiful work!

Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; en orðstír deyr aldregi hveim er sér góðan getr.

On 3/11/2018 at 4:18 AM, BigBryArab said:

Memphis Grizzlies

Association

D6BFgXH.png

Icon

S9cDSCe.png

Community

DfMOhcy.png

Athlete

DhOdfv7.png

Wow I like these, look almost 90s Villanova 

Excellent!

• 5 weeks later...

I really like this series, great job with all these jerseys! If there's one thing I'd take issue with, it's the practicality of the front number on the Bucks' Athlete set. A double-digit number wouldn't fit between the antlers, would it?

On 4/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, BradyIvie said:

I really like this series, great job with all these jerseys! If there's one thing I'd take issue with, it's the practicality of the front number on the Bucks' Athlete set. A double-digit number wouldn't fit between the antlers, would it?

thank you i appreciate it!  that set is almost identical to the black jersey they use right now. maybe i made the number too big on the concept because Maker has a single digit number, but it is supposed to be executed in the same way they do right now.

• 1 month later...

Semesters over so i have (a little) more time! and just in time for the finals we have the Cavs

In a way its a blend of eras. went back to gold instead of yellow. no BFBS. tried to be consistent with the colors, which they seem to struggle with. went with a metallic gold on the name/#'s, didn't want the metallic to be too over-the-top, so i left the rest of the uniform simple. 

Association 

RplZqH1.png

Icon 

eGg19G0.png

Community 

MeXOAuf.png

Athletes

8Vul4V6.png

Let me know what you think! Bulls and Blazers are both 3/4 of the way done. Knicks about halfway done. hopefully during summer ill have more time to finish up the rest 

Thank you

Archived