What number size is an xl for authentic jerseys

ChrisTheKing33

I'm trying to get an authentic Bryce Harper jersey and I don't know which number size is an xl. I bout a DBacks replica jersey s couple of months ago and it was a xl and I fitted good into it. But I want to get a real jersey this time and i don't know which number is an xl 

IMG_0250.PNG

The number size is the measurement in inches around your chest, at the widest part just below your arms.

Check out any of the suits in your closet - the number will be in the label. ;)

(or just pick a shirt that fits you, lay it flat, measure armpit to armpit and double it)

tailor-measuring-man-shirt-chest-width-t

9 hours ago, ChrisTheKing33 said:

I'm trying to get an authentic Bryce Harper jersey and I don't know which number size is an xl. I bout a DBacks replica jersey s couple of months ago and it was a xl and I fitted good into it. But I want to get a real jersey this time and i don't know which number is an xl 

IMG_0250.PNG

For majestic authentic baseball jerseys, 48. 

This number is only true for this specific manufacturer, even though it is generally true. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

3 hours ago, DiePerske said:

For majestic authentic baseball jerseys, 48. 

This number is only true for this specific manufacturer, even though it is generally true. 

The website I'm trying to get it from is called fanatics and she said an xl is a 52. Unless each website makes them different 

I got a Chris Sale jersey recently and It was a 52. I'm an XL and it fit me perfectly. I also have a replica Jackie Bradley Jr. Jersey that is an XL, and both fit about the same. The authentic  jerseys are just a bit longer down the waist, fyi. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

10 hours ago, ozzyman314 said:

I got a Chris Sale jersey recently and It was a 52. I'm an XL and it fit me perfectly. I also have a replica Jackie Bradley Jr. Jersey that is an XL, and both fit about the same. The authentic  jerseys are just a bit longer down the waist, fyi. 

Ok thank you. I'm actually going to get a 52 mike trout jersey.

Archived