Colorsism

Phoenix Suns New Uniforms

CLEstones    247
2 minutes ago, KillWIll said:

https://twitter.com/Suns/status/895723198104322049

So the big numbers were just NBA Live being NBA Live, which is good to know. Interesting shorts.

Needs some sort of design element from the shorts tied to the jersey.  I don't understand the sunburst on shorts but then truncated stripes down the side of the jersey?

Bobster    174

The Suns uniforms are a big improvement.

Hoopladawg87    386

I don't like the lower-arched wordmark, the contrasting-colored wordmark and numerals, nor the flipped collar and armhole trim, and the shorts design is a bit unnecessarily busy, but it's still an upgrade over their previous set because these colors look INCRED.

mjd77    554

Huge improvement for the Suns.  I like them.  I'd imagine a black PHX will be one alternate.

mjd77    554
1 minute ago, JTrainGBR83 said:

Did they go back to the grape-y purple?

I'm pretty sure it is still the darker shade they have been using the last few years.  I think the lighting makes it look brighter than it is.

Jack Holmes    194
17 minutes ago, bowld said:

30-nike-suns-2017-18-uniforms.jpg?itok=v

32-nike-suns-2017-18-uniforms.jpg?itok=k34-nike-suns-2017-18-uniforms.jpg?itok=n45-nike-suns-2017-18-uniforms.jpg?itok=O

Looks like Michgan St's font.

Up close those are fantastic. Not as hot from a distance, and the 'Phoenix' script isn't as appealing as the 'Suns', but a nice upgrade. Hopefully they have an orange alt.

Rockstar Matt    582

The Suns look great. I might have been one of the few who liked their last set (orange and black are two of my favorite colors), but this set is very solid.