C-Squared

NFL “Gridiron Gals” Logos (12/32)

C-Squared    797

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I do plan on working in some of these suggestions and updating a few logos down the line!

Washington Redskins (forgive the lazy Vikes logo palette swap!):

skins.jpg.63ba5c4a7ea3abe14b795cb3d781ba44.jpg

Conrad.    798

I missed this series before, but I'm glad I'm seeing it now. Nice, creative work. 

JMtexan09    108

Now that's one sexy Cowgirl!!! Lol

C-Squared    797
2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Interesting logo...but I would have preferred to see a cowgirl riding a horse. Not too sure what to think about this one.

the rest have been great though!

I'm really trying to run with the vintage pinup theme as this series evolves, I may even go back and tweak some of my first designs... this Cowboys design was the first older logo I used as a base for this series that I feared the average fan wouldn't recognize, so I pulled some elements & used the design style as a base... I may add a full horse version since I already drew out the head, but I figured the Cowboys Cheerleader brand was too strong to exclude from this series

Cardsblues02    83
1 hour ago, C-Squared said:

I'm really trying to run with the vintage pinup theme as this series evolves, I may even go back and tweak some of my first designs... this Cowboys design was the first older logo I used as a base for this series that I feared the average fan wouldn't recognize, so I pulled some elements & used the design style as a base... I may add a full horse version since I already drew out the head, but I figured the Cowboys Cheerleader brand was too strong to exclude from this series

I understand what you were trying to do. At first glance though it looks a bit...overly sexualized. It is a good logo though, and it is a very well executed logo. 

C-Squared    797
11 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I understand what you were trying to do. At first glance though it looks a bit...overly sexualized. It is a good logo though, and it is a very well executed logo. 

I walked from this yesterday like “nah, just a cheerleader, its fine.” Sometimes you step away & come back to see what you missed... I log on today & on this turf mockup, its a girl on her back with a leg over her head... almost spat out my coffee over how I didn't see it yesterday :lol: I'm sure it will sell and all, but I will post a PG update B)

MCM0313    773
19 hours ago, C-Squared said:

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Dallas Cowboys:

dallas.jpg.4a996de898f3eddc368cbf6607946f8a.jpg

I'd tap dat. ;)

ahowe6464    227

Was wondering what you were gonna do for some of the animal-mascot teams. Looks great.

Bruins    563

Wow the Ravens are inspired. Wow. Absolutely love it

Dan O'Mac    192

Taking the ends of the wings and turning that into the ends of the hair is absolutely genius. The tail of the logo becoming the woman's neck, this is PERFECT.

On 8/25/2017 at 8:06 AM, C-Squared said:

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I do plan on working in some of these suggestions and updating a few logos down the line!

Washington Redskins (forgive the lazy Vikes logo palette swap!):

skins.jpg.63ba5c4a7ea3abe14b795cb3d781ba44.jpg

Make this a man and its a great skins update

Dan O'Mac    192

That's incredible. I'm trying to find something I'd change, and just can't.