C-Squared

NFL “Gridiron Gals” Logos (12/32)

Bruins    568

Miami is unbelievably good. Classy, strong, great use of color, Its utterly perfect. Tremendous job!

JMtexan09    108

Using Floridan orange instead of shinny sun. Brilliant move

Alex Houston    185

I see the same base woman was used for the Vikings and Redskins and while they both are really good as is, I think the features and sculpt of the face work better on Washington's. I wouldn't mind seeing a little pop of color for Helga, maybe a subtle purple for eye shadow and a pink hue on the lips could pop up the femme aspect, with a slightly more aggressive stare, reinforcing the hardness.

Miami, New England and Dallas were near perfect. I wouldn't alter those much at all. 

Alex Houston    185

One other thing now that I'm looking at it. I would ditch the letters on the lady Buc and maybe incorporate a braid somehow in the area of the hair since that's a big chunk of red-orange sitting there. 

Cardsblues02    86
5 hours ago, C-Squared said:

Thanks for the love, guys! Here are a pair of Cowboys alternates (I think I prefer the grey horse):

cowboys3.jpg.964d0ef9c00c620414db4d5b05a058fd.jpg

cowboys2.jpg.42a220197b50956a5a875b117ba27b1c.jpg

Nice improvements! Cowgirl still looks great, and adding the horse makes it look better. I prefer the grey horse.

Bruins    568

I love how outside the box some of these are. You could have easily copied and pasted a female version of the Eli Manning stadium giant logo, but it wouldn't have been this good. I also love that she has a slightly more vintage style than the previous 9, which makes this all the better.

willmoen    38

This is an amazing series so far. All of the logos have looked absolutely perfect. For New York, I prefer the apple logo option since it goes far out of the box. Either way, both versions look great.

BeerGuyJordan    876

The updated Dallas one is much improved, and I'm partial to the grey horse.

The New York one is stellar. Both are fantastic, but I'm really digging the Big Apple version. This series is fantastic, and I don't even really care for pro football.

Bruins    568

As well executed as it is, Houston's the first one that doesn't work for me personally. The arms kinda throw it off for me, the shape just feels unnatural. But then again, it seems almost impossible to make something work out of the Texans logo. Maybe make a cowgirl since you already did a cheerleader for Dallas?

C-Squared    798
11 minutes ago, Bruins said:

As well executed as it is, Houston's the first one that doesn't work for me personally. The arms kinda throw it off for me, the shape just feels unnatural. But then again, it seems almost impossible to make something work out of the Texans logo. Maybe make a cowgirl since you already did a cheerleader for Dallas?

I'm thinking it needs field goal arms with actual hands... I wanted to go minimalist with the arm/horn thing, but nothing else is minimalist, so it feels weird... will update!