NFL “Gridiron Gals” Logos (27/32)

C-Squared

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Interesting logo...but I would have preferred to see a cowgirl riding a horse. Not too sure what to think about this one.

the rest have been great though!

I'm really trying to run with the vintage pinup theme as this series evolves, I may even go back and tweak some of my first designs... this Cowboys design was the first older logo I used as a base for this series that I feared the average fan wouldn't recognize, so I pulled some elements & used the design style as a base... I may add a full horse version since I already drew out the head, but I figured the Cowboys Cheerleader brand was too strong to exclude from this series

1 hour ago, C-Squared said:

I'm really trying to run with the vintage pinup theme as this series evolves, I may even go back and tweak some of my first designs... this Cowboys design was the first older logo I used as a base for this series that I feared the average fan wouldn't recognize, so I pulled some elements & used the design style as a base... I may add a full horse version since I already drew out the head, but I figured the Cowboys Cheerleader brand was too strong to exclude from this series

I understand what you were trying to do. At first glance though it looks a bit...overly sexualized. It is a good logo though, and it is a very well executed logo. 

11 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I understand what you were trying to do. At first glance though it looks a bit...overly sexualized. It is a good logo though, and it is a very well executed logo. 

I walked from this yesterday like “nah, just a cheerleader, its fine.” Sometimes you step away & come back to see what you missed... I log on today & on this turf mockup, its a girl on her back with a leg over her head... almost spat out my coffee over how I didn't see it yesterday :lol: I'm sure it will sell and all, but I will post a PG update B)

On 8/25/2017 at 8:06 AM, C-Squared said:

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I do plan on working in some of these suggestions and updating a few logos down the line!

Washington Redskins (forgive the lazy Vikes logo palette swap!):

skins.jpg.63ba5c4a7ea3abe14b795cb3d781ba44.jpg

Make this a man and its a great skins update

fiowXOD.png

Archived