NFL “Gridiron Gals” Logos (27/32)

C-Squared

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the same base woman was used for the Vikings and Redskins and while they both are really good as is, I think the features and sculpt of the face work better on Washington's. I wouldn't mind seeing a little pop of color for Helga, maybe a subtle purple for eye shadow and a pink hue on the lips could pop up the femme aspect, with a slightly more aggressive stare, reinforcing the hardness.

Miami, New England and Dallas were near perfect. I wouldn't alter those much at all. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

One other thing now that I'm looking at it. I would ditch the letters on the lady Buc and maybe incorporate a braid somehow in the area of the hair since that's a big chunk of red-orange sitting there. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Guest darkpiranha

Oh my goodness, the Dolphins is fantastic.  Loving this thread, even though the Cowgirls logo continues to make me feel a like I'm a creep.  

I love how outside the box some of these are. You could have easily copied and pasted a female version of the Eli Manning stadium giant logo, but it wouldn't have been this good. I also love that she has a slightly more vintage style than the previous 9, which makes this all the better.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

The updated Dallas one is much improved, and I'm partial to the grey horse.

The New York one is stellar. Both are fantastic, but I'm really digging the Big Apple version. This series is fantastic, and I don't even really care for pro football.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

As well executed as it is, Houston's the first one that doesn't work for me personally. The arms kinda throw it off for me, the shape just feels unnatural. But then again, it seems almost impossible to make something work out of the Texans logo. Maybe make a cowgirl since you already did a cheerleader for Dallas?

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

11 minutes ago, Bruins said:

As well executed as it is, Houston's the first one that doesn't work for me personally. The arms kinda throw it off for me, the shape just feels unnatural. But then again, it seems almost impossible to make something work out of the Texans logo. Maybe make a cowgirl since you already did a cheerleader for Dallas?

I'm thinking it needs field goal arms with actual hands... I wanted to go minimalist with the arm/horn thing, but nothing else is minimalist, so it feels weird... will update!

Archived