NFL “Gridiron Gals” Logos (27/32)

C-Squared

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2017 at 3:40 PM, C-Squared said:

Seattle Seahawks:

hawks.jpg.80f566d75d7fe4cb5d6248ba325e2928.jpg

I think you may have angered this hipster by assuming their gender..."Gridiron Gals?! How dare you! That's pandering! And what makes you so sure I'm a woman?! You need to check that privilege!"

The Falcons logo is the first one that I think could be considered as a "miss" here. It almost looks as though the girl is wearing some sort of native American headdress. But, I'm honestly stumped as to what else could be done for something like this. I can see why it's one of the ones left to the end of the series.

gYH2mW9.png

My take on C&C for Atlanta:

The body, arms, face, and hair are all great.  It's that thing on the top that is difficult to identity with.  Perhaps you have a photo of your inspiration.  I think the A could look more like the A in the team's wordmark.  Considering the primary logo is shaped like a 'F' is that something you could work towards as well?  That part may be difficult.

Outside that, amazing work.  Your innovation and research has us all excited, much appreciated.

I'm pretty sure she's throwing a football, but it does seem kinda confusing given that the football has an eye and a beak. I think it looks really good given the distinctly nonhuman starting point you were working from, and I think the more creative ones we're seeing lately have been some of your best, so keep it up.

5 minutes ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

I'm pretty sure she's throwing a football, but it does seem kinda confusing given that the football has an eye and a beak. I think it looks really good given the distinctly nonhuman starting point you were working from, and I think the more creative ones we're seeing lately have been some of your best, so keep it up.

I think you're right after looking at it again....definitely throwing a football.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived