Hardee's and Carl Jr's new logos

panthers_2012

10 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

So I was watching TV when the Hardee's commercial came on and saw they have new logos once again. I think it's an upgrade from the bland logos that were introduced earlier in the year. 

Screenshot_2017-08-13-22-19-47.png

Screenshot_2017-08-13-22-20-15.png

It feels right with the happy star.

So I guess I'm the only person that doesn't like the smiling star?  Don't get me wrong, these logos are probably better with it than they are without but I'd rather see them have a logo that doesn't depend on the smiling star to work.

IUe6Hvh.png

7 hours ago, See Red said:

So I guess I'm the only person that doesn't like the smiling star?  Don't get me wrong, these logos are probably better with it than they are without but I'd rather see them have a logo that doesn't depend on the smiling star to work.

I think at this point, the smiling star is too ingrained for a logo without to work in the public eye. Given the fact the faceless star lasted all of a few months likely demonstrates that point.

16 hours ago, Quillz said:

I think at this point, the smiling star is too ingrained for a logo without to work in the public eye. Given the fact the faceless star lasted all of a few months likely demonstrates that point.

Exactly. The smiling star is by easily the most recognizable part of their identity. Although I'm still not a huge fan of this rebrand, I like that they moved away from their former, McDonalds-esque color scheme. 

2043050vl19qK6.gif

On 8/15/2017 at 10:04 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Smiling star is back!

As it should be. They were probably pissing off all their franchisees with the smiling star being removed which necessitated changing out a lot of permanent signage that didn't have to be replaced.

Archived