The World Ice Hockey Continents Cup (6/8) Oceania added

72freebie

Hey Guys this is an idea that I have had as an idea for a while now and I've always thought it would be a unique take on a world hockey tournament. The concept is an ice hockey tournament that features all of the world's continents. I know that this is absolutely ridiculous because it would be such a lopsided tournament but lets just pretend that every continent could put up a good team and compete with each other. I have decided to make this an 8 tournament with the addition of giving Central America it's own team and also calling one team Oceania so that it represents the whole continent of Australia and not just the country. Also Under Armour will be the jersey manufacturer This is going to be a fun series and I hope you enjoy!.

The teams for this series will be as follows

North America

South America

Central America

Antarctica

Africa

Europe

Asia

Oceania

First lets start with the primary event logo. I went very simple with this and made it two colors so that each team can have their own variation of it to put on the jerseys. It isn't the flashiest thing around but I think it does the job.

main-logo.png.8db95d92ce311b04bb1d8ef58d87d16a.png

Also lets get to the first team I have done. Team Europe! I went with a dark blue and yellow color scheme from the European Union flag and also used the circle of stars as the base for the logo. The jerseys use a unique arm design with 12 total stripes just like the 12 stars in the logo.

europe.thumb.png.2e375beeb0e374156b8211d75707c83f.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

I'll likely go back and try something different with Europe but first here is team Antarctica. I went with a chest stripe/hem and cuff stripe design here with a simple logo that comes from the flag. Also went with all light blue equipment to make them stand out more.

antarctica.thumb.png.2619bb0fe56c7e31a81be83b24e4eb61.png

Next up is Central America. I went with a modern sharp stripe design and a bold color scheme of lime green and very dark blue that makes the green pop. The logo is fairly simple. It is a shield with CA in it with CENTRAL AMERICA at the top.

central-america.thumb.png.a109590ea54f76030d81631ad4540484.png

I have also decided to put the event logo on the shoulders of every jersey instead of the upper chest. I have gone back and updated the past concepts with this. Speaking of updates, Europe has gotten a complete overhaul with stars now on the arms and hem for 12 stars total. I think I like this look better than what I previously had.

europe.thumb.png.cc277efed4c5a49c3c7b85127000d581.png

Antarctica has only been updated with the new shoulder patches

antarctica.thumb.png.d6a38d8ce1653bfce434e69b685085f6.png

Next up is team North America. I went with a double grey and black color scheme for this one. The logo is an NA inside an oval with a maple leaf and star on opposite sides of each other. The jerseys have quite a bit going on with a sharp font and a maple leaf on one cuff and a star on the other.

north-america.png

Next up is team Asia. Went with a very unique design with this one that uses a double red color scheme. The dark red continues all the way oto the back of the dark jersey that is based off of the Buffalo turdburger. The logo features a sun behind a workdmark.

Asia.png

Next up is Oceania. The color scheme stands out in this tournament using teal for all of the water in the area of the islands and dark purple to be unique and to make the other colors pop. The design is very unique and is something I have wanted to try for a while. It is a vertical stripe down the middle of the jersey that arcs off to become a tail stripe on the back of the jersey. The wave design from the roundel logo appear on the arms. Let me know what you think.

Oceania.png

Archived