Atlanta Hawks Nike Jerseys

BlazerBlaze

The Hawks have announced a 5 year partnership with Sharecare for jersey sponsorship.

Collins%20Sharecare2.jpg

hawks-jerseys.jpg

As suspected from the 2k18 leaks, the numbers on the white jersey have been fixed.

Also the triangle pattern has changed from last year.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-land-jersey-sponsorship-deal-with-sharecare/YPJt9YqYu7Ejfn7I7PCCjM/

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

I hope its just poor photoshoping :/

Yeah its just a photoshop of that first unveil. I would assume they'd do a better job on the real thing... 

Original pic:

DG-p4qqVwAAwzha.jpg

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

The volt looks surprisingly muted for a Nike jersey, but maybe it's just the lighting conditions of the photo.

Does Nike still care about volt? Or is there a new color of the year for them?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm rarely a fan of mismatched wordmark and numeral colors, but I think Atlanta had it right with Adidas -- the white uniform looks uninteresting with both the wordmark and numerals in red as well as no volt lining the collar trim. Kind of odd to make a patterned jersey with asymmetrical shorts and volt in the color palette this dull.

6 minutes ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

I'm rarely a fan of mismatched wordmark and numeral colors, but I think Atlanta had it right with Adidas -- the white uniform looks uninteresting with both the wordmark and numerals in red as well as no volt lining the collar trim. Kind of odd to make a patterned jersey with asymmetrical shorts and volt in the color palette this dull.

There is volt lining the collar and the numbers and the word mark. It's just hard to see because it's next to white. Which is why the numbers needed to be changed to red. I'm a Hawks fan, and I HATED the white jersey because they had light numbers on a light jersey. Now I think they look much, much better.

3 minutes ago, Colin_Pernett said:

There is volt lining the collar and the numbers and the word mark. It's just hard to see because it's next to white. Which is why the numbers needed to be changed to red. I'm a Hawks fan, and I HATED the white jersey because they had light numbers on a light jersey. Now I think they look much, much better.

Wow, yeah, I guess there is volt lining that collar after all. These aren't bad, but thinking back to the Mutombo-era, I wonder how the white jersey would look with a charcoal stroke around the wordmark and numerals outside the volt? Probably too busy for this era of uniforms, but the volt wouldn't get lost anymore.

Archived