2018 Toyota Camry MENCS (Updated 1 car added)

Flames1fan

11 hours ago, raysox said:

Love the Days of Thunder 5 font. Weird to see those cars with that number but these look real good.

it might be the that font, but one i got is kyle busch mototsports font. unless its the same font type and thank you like making cars

hvmY186.png

28 minutes ago, Flames1fan said:

it might be the that font, but one i got is kyle busch mototsports font. unless its the same font type and thank you like making cars

Gonna blow your mind here:

mellow_yellow_nascar.jpg

b77b2043868704b9531b32b0e4413779--nascar

033cd9e5cff67536356eb62c9f64e4d1.jpg

Pedigree-2.jpg

And the nickname Rowdy comes from Rowdy Burns, the driver who Tom Cruise replaces.

ironically, he drives the 18 car, the rival of Tom Cruise in the movie.

3ffa05165f620f89e2aa0f97d1e309a9.jpg

4 minutes ago, raysox said:

Gonna blow your mind here:

mellow_yellow_nascar.jpg

b77b2043868704b9531b32b0e4413779--nascar

033cd9e5cff67536356eb62c9f64e4d1.jpg

Pedigree-2.jpg

And the nickname Rowdy comes from Rowdy Burns, the driver who Tom Cruise replaces.

ironically, he drives the 18 car, the rival of Tom Cruise in the movie.

I notice, Kyle must be a big fan of the movie 

hvmY186.png

I used to dabble in race car designs back in the day on simracingdesign. This is giving me the itch again. Very nice work on all of these. The interstate one is a thing of beauty. Can I ask what program you use to do the 3d renders?

XcryMwi.png

21 hours ago, HRC4 said:

I used to dabble in race car designs back in the day on simracingdesign. This is giving me the itch again. Very nice work on all of these. The interstate one is a thing of beauty. Can I ask what program you use to do the 3d renders?

I dont render the cars myself, I post the flats on a site then somebody renders it for me 

hvmY186.png

No offense, because you've done a pretty good job recreating these schemes, but they're just that: recreations. All four of these paint schemes are the designs used by Joe Gibbs Racing or Furniture Row Racing.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

4 minutes ago, Matito said:

No offense, because you've done a pretty good job recreating these schemes, but they're just that: recreations. All four of these paint schemes are the designs used by Joe Gibbs Racing or Furniture Row Racing.

I done custom before, I just like paint schemes they run in real life, for my person cars. either way you do a custom or real paint scheme is the same way to make them. 

hvmY186.png

6 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

I done custom before, I just like paint schemes they run in real life, for my person cars. either way you do a custom or real paint scheme is the same way to make them. 

Interestingly, I used to do the opposite: because I was afraid I was not good enough to recreate paint schemes, I would do 100% fictional, that way people couldn't compare.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

10 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

I dont render the cars myself, I post the flats on a site then somebody renders it for me 

pretty sure those guys use Autodesk's 3ds Max for rendering.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived