The Mad Scientist's NBA

Sport

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, QueenCitySwarm said:

The musical staff striping is really clever. I never would have thought of that. Not a huge fan of the squatter note, but overall an upgrade (not counting the lack of a Utah alt)!

As much as I like their new Utah alternate I've been mostly avoiding those wacky uniforms that are so different from the rest of their identity. I feel like the league is starting to get to a point of uniform over-saturation and I'm trying to make teams look like what they're wearing actually belongs to the franchise that's wearing it. 

16 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

Overall it's pretty good, but why not go with single color numbers and wordmarks on all of the uniforms? I'd change the wordmark and numbers on the white jersey to white also, just my thoughts on the pelicans.

I tried this and I really liked the single color numbers on the blue jersey, I liked the idea that everything is the same as the white jersey and the only thing that changes is the base color (white to blue), but for whatever reason when I put single color numbers (or gold numbers, blue outline) on the gold and red it didn't work for me. My thinking with those being alternates it's okay to do something different from the regular home and road set up. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

On 5/10/2018 at 2:28 PM, McCarthy said:

New Orleans Pelicans

87IbL5V.png

Change the numbers and wordmark on the white jersey to navy blue, maybe with a gold outline.   

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived