NFL Latinia (Paint concepts) Corinthians added, Series Complete!

BigRed618

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Clay Ratliff said:

This last one looks similar to the New York New Jersey Knights of the WLAF.

download (1).jpg

Yeah, I have to agree with you.  Decent set, though.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

On 11/6/2017 at 5:13 PM, Clay Ratliff said:

This last one looks similar to the New York New Jersey Knights of the WLAF.

Sorry, I should’ve mentioned, the logo for the Cabs isn’t completely mine, but I made some edits to the NYNJ Knights logo. I mainly took out the shooting star/eye.

SPORT CLUB DO RECIFE

55E14896-3720-472E-8F7D-37AE3C8A9669.thumb.png.64652f314910d085d538d869ef0ebe70.png

C461C173-68E9-4970-9ECC-84B2E4426ADE.thumb.png.e5eab3264bb54d9d3603728c3e7ec2f8.png

When it was announced that two whole divisions of NFL Latinia would be dedicated to Brazil, three established sports clubs, all of which are best known for their soccer teams, have decided to field their own gridiron teams. One of these clubs is Sport Recife. The Lion of the North went with a look that closely resembles their soccer-playing counterparts with their trademark crimson and black.

C&C appreciated. Fortaleza is next.

GUARDIÕES DE FORTALEZA

fortaleza_Home.png

fortaleza_Road.png

Sorry about the confusion... I was wondering why this place wouldn't let me upload images anymore, and then I just now read the forum announcement that they did away with that... Not sure how such a convenience would become obsolete, but whatever. The Guardiões, or Guardians in Portuguese, feature a helmet logo with a stylized coat-of-arms of the city. I figured something simple and modern would look best for this team.

Bahia is next. Enjoy.

BALEIAS DA BAHIA

bahia_Home.png

bahia_Road.png

As Baleias, or Whales, play in Salvador, Bahia. Naturally I wanted to make them a blue team, but had to avoid making them look too much like Os Guardiões. I decided they would predominantly be a lighter blue, supported by a rich ocean blue and green. The triangle motif on the sleeves and logo are inspired by Bahia's state flag...

04_B4_E7_ED-_A0_FA-426_B-_A06_A-5_B929_A

Feedback welcome. Manaus is next.

CFA MANAUS

manaus_Home.png

manaus_Road.png

manaus_Alt.png

Manaus is a bustling metropolis located smack dab in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest, accessible only by air, river, or train. Naturally I had to do a jungle theme for CFA Manaus. The logo is the head of a golden lion tamarin, its mane evoking the image of a leaf.

Comments appreciated. Only four left to go!

okay i love these. you have tons of great logos and uniforms, very colorful league. i feel like it might be best to have fluminense use the same color sleeves, aka moving one stripe to the middle and go from there, rather than the middle being the edge of two separate stripes, if that makes sense. Outside of these, they look great, especially that helmet on club america. well done here

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

17 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

FLUMINENSE FC

fluma_Home.png

fluma_Road.png

Fluminense is a sports club based in Rio de Janeiro, known to be geared toward the city's upper crust. The uniforms are closely based on that of Fluma's soccer team, a look they've worn since 1920.

C&C appreciated. Diplomatas are next.

This half/half design really doesn't work for Fluminense... You should fully adopt the stripes

FLUMINENSE (update)

fluma_Home_V2.png

I listened to what you had to say, so I fixed the stripes so things are a bit more symmetrical.

DIPLOMATAS DE BRASILIA 

dips_Home.png

dips_Road.png

I was very close to making green their main color, but decided blue looked better. Fun Fact: I originally named this team the Capitãis, meaning Capitals, but then realized the Portuguese word for Capitals is almost identical to the one for Captains, Porto Allegre's team! So I ultimately went with Diplomatas, or Diplomats, Dips for short.

Let me hear your thoughts. Corinthians is next.

Archived