NFL Latinia (Paint concepts) Corinthians added, Series Complete!

BigRed618

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

SC CORINTHIANS PAULISTA

corinthiansHome.png

corinthiansRoad.png

Sorry I left you guys hanging. A number of things kept me from finishing this, the holidays, me being sick, me having trouble with Postimage, etc... But now I can finally finish this series. Echoing their soccer team, Corinthians wears black and white, with red accents. They have black and white uniform options with pants and jerseys, but will prefer to wear all white at home.

So there you have it. The league is finally finished, and I finally brought American football to Latin America! In my dreams, at least. Thank you all for your feedback and support. Setbacks aside, I had a lot of fun with this one, but I'm glad to have it out of the way. I have plans to start an NBA project soon.

43 minutes ago, OlavoP said:

Like the design, but red really does not work for Corinthians uniforms, looks weird, maybe try some gols like their 15/16 uniforms used in the numbers?

The helmet also kinda looks weird, was it suposed to look like something?

The helmet is an old design that supposed to mimic how old leather helmets looked. Made famous by Michigan's football team, it’s supposed to evoke an old-time feel, since SCCP is over 100 years old.

On 9/8/2017 at 3:26 PM, BigRed618 said:

CLUB DEPORTIVO GUADALAJARA

IMG_2728.thumb.PNG.b8874d624f5b27f27c193b25d964303b.PNG

IMG_2729.thumb.PNG.d276601f409f1ba4a2562f6deb232df5.PNG

Just like in my MLB series, the Goats throw their sombrero into the ring with their own gridiron team. Their home jerseys feature their trademark stripe pattern, which they would opt to wear in as many games as they can, like how the Cowboys wear their white jerseys. They do have a white "road" uniform, in case they're up against an opponent whose uniforms would clash with theirs.

The traditional badge is their primary, but I created a new logo for their football helmets. I thought it would look better than using the badge again.

C&C appreciated. Club América, CDG's eternal rival, is next!

I wish some teams would actually go with a normal uniform with stripes like this. This is unique and pretty cool. I'm enjoying this series as I look through it. I'm enjoying reading the information you're providing too...creative!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived