Best College Football Uniform Matchups: Week 1

ckunz

With the 2017 College football season officially getting underway this weekend, I saw lots of eye-friendly games as well as a few that weren't so pleasing. Below are a few of my favorite uniform match ups from week 1. Feel free to add any opinions as well as your favorite looks. 

New Mexico State @ Arizona State 

After having the most bland uniforms in all of college football, the Aggies have a fresh look this year thanks to Under Armour. The combination of the ASU maroon and NMSU maroon make the ASU gold pop even more

2017 asu vs nmsu.jpg

scotty.jpg

great scott.jpg

Montana State @ Washington State

IMO, Washington State has the best uniforms in football. You can't match that color combo. MSU brings that UW feel so maybe that's why I like it so much. 

Now that my top 3 are out of the way. Feel free to comment with your favorite looks from this week! 

tackle.jpg

wazzu.jpg

usa_today_10257450.jpg

This belongs in the main ("Sports Logos") section of the forum. 

As far as the looks themselves, I think Arizona State's unis would look good on a black/yellow team, but it's weird to see a burgundy-free uniform on a burgundy/yellow team (not maroon btw). Utah State would look better with white pants and Washington State would look better with a silver helmet. I agree that UW-USU is a sharp-looking matchup.

Archived