2017 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Philadelphia vs. New England

Believe me, I'd rather see neither team win, but I'm picking the lesser of two evils (in my opinion).

I’m in the same boat, still want the jags and vikes

Excellent!

2017 is finished. Here's the final table:

Ggd34qD.jpg

Playoff best records: Dorshak with his 3rd win this season and...hbgoo, with four effin' yellow boxes this season. 2017, go figure.

Playoff worst records: ...well, I forgot to bother with black boxes, some people didn't care to participate in the playoff round, some checked out midway through...basically, who cares?

Congrats to @Walter Sobchak on winning this seasons championship! In my three years doing this competition, 184 wins in 267 games is the best record I've seen. Maybe this season just rolled chalk better than previous seasons? Who cares. Excellent accomplishment 'mate; well deserved.

As always, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest this season. With the way things were this season, I often didn't have much time to watch live games on Sunday, and my pledge that I made early on this season post-Hurricane Irma was to have the results in usually no later than noon on Tuesday of each week. This presented some challenges for me as far as watching what I wanted to watch spoiler-free and maintaining my obligations to this contest, but I would like to think things ultimately worked out well enough in any case. You guys, the contest players, make this whole thing worthwhile. I've played one form of pick 'em or another since 2008, and I'm glad that this makes ten straight seasons of playing it. I'm looking forward to 2018, and hopefully you guys will all return as well as a few others; truly, the more the merrier.

Congrats to the Eagles on winning the Super Bowl. Congrats to Walter on winning the 2017 Contest. See you all in September.

spacer.png

Had a blast, Kramer. Thanks for putting it on as usual. Shame I couldn't get on the podium at the end, but hopefully next year I can duplicate this performance and get even better. Congrats to Walter and the Eagles!

spacer.png

On 2/2/2018 at 10:55 AM, Crabcake47 said:

Philadelphia vs. New England (unfortunately)

On 2/2/2018 at 3:24 PM, hbgoo1975 said:

The Plague-triots in a (hopefully) blowout.

On 2/2/2018 at 3:59 PM, ~Bear said:

On 2/2/2018 at 7:57 PM, Tracy Jordan said:

On 2/3/2018 at 10:58 AM, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Believe me, I'd rather see neither team win, but I'm picking the lesser of two evils (in my opinion).

On 2/3/2018 at 8:03 PM, ZapRowsdower8 said:

New England 

On 2/3/2018 at 8:54 PM, ninersdd said:

NE

On 2/4/2018 at 12:29 AM, RyanMcD29 said:

Patriots

On 2/4/2018 at 7:22 AM, jmac11281 said:

Sigh...

New England over Philadelphia to get yet another title.

22 hours ago, Walter Sobchak said:

New England 

19 hours ago, dorshak said:

18 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

Super Bowl LII

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys fail at prognosticating games on the internet.

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

dummies-dummies-everywhere.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys fail at prognosticating games on the internet.

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

This time, however, I'm glad to be called a dummy. A team won their first Super Bowl by beating the Patriots.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

10 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

I knew that if I picked the Patriots to win, they would become jinxed and therefore would be doomed to suffer a humiliating upset at the hands of an underdog Eagles team (who I was rooting for all along).

tenor.gif?itemid=7713620

Archived