bmountjoy

Middle School Basketball Uniforms

bmountjoy    1

Hi all,

I'm a middle school basketball coacc and it was time to order new uniforms so I created them through the under armour uniform builder. It was a super easy process and I went with the "Terrafont" Under Armour offers. I'm usually a nike guy but went with UA simply because of price. There's two parts to this post.

1. Open to critique on the uniforms to build on the next set I'll need to order in the upcoming years. (This is my first time building uniforms). My goal was to basically make the trim for each set the exact same. The only thing I had to do differently was flip the school name/number colors on the whites. For some reason the black popped more on the name as oppose to the number.

2. Thoughts on fonts/logos I can use for my travel sweats I need to order. Would love input on this one especially!

Thanks!

Bryan

awayfront.JPG

awayback.JPG

awayshorts.JPG

whitefront.JPG

homeback.JPG

homeshorts (1).JPG

2013 Home.JPG

2013 Away.JPG

bmountjoy    1
18 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Nice design except for the same-color numbers. 

Thanks! Needed to go black on the "Tigers" on the white uniforms because it seemed more bold than blue. I debated on it for about a week. Lol

bmountjoy    1
12 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Overall, this is a nice set of uniforms. Maybe make the numbers on the black uniform white. I like the consistent design. These are nice uniforms. 

Thanks! The numbers on the black uniforms are white. They might look silver in the picture. Overall it's pretty simple. Under Armour has a nice design builder but having so many choices made my head hurt. LOL

ahowe6464    227
On 9/11/2017 at 6:03 PM, bmountjoy said:

Thanks! The numbers on the black uniforms are white. They might look silver in the picture. Overall it's pretty simple. Under Armour has a nice design builder but having so many choices made my head hurt. LOL

I think he meant that the full number should be white, rather than just a white outline. 

Overall this is a pretty solid set.