P.I.L.L.

Well that’s not the most beautiful concept I’ve ever seen, good job making it unique though. Maybe use a different template? Right now it’s giving me a rejected 90s concept vibe.

Excellent!

It's not worth providing feedback unless you use a template that is closer to an actual hockey sweater.  There's literally dozens floating around for free.

Your templates are cartoony and it's not possible to accurately see how your logos would look if sized/positioned properly on a proper sweater.

You were literally given the exact same feedback years and years ago, but refuse to do anything with the advice you're given.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I second the above opinion. It seems that your projects are posted on these boards with the intention of it being a "victory lap." In my experience on these boards and in life, growth happens when you're willing to listen to the feedback given you. It may be hard to try something new (like a new template), but the harder road is ever the more rewarding one. While some commenters might dislike concepts, I generally believe that people on here are trying to help you become better. 

updated 4/9/18 : New Template + further refinement of plane / puck engine

On 4/8/2018 at 2:46 PM, woody86 said:

I second the above opinion. It seems that your projects are posted on these boards with the intention of it being a "victory lap." In my experience on these boards and in life, growth happens when you're willing to listen to the feedback given you. It may be hard to try something new (like a new template), but the harder road is ever the more rewarding one. While some commenters might dislike concepts, I generally believe that people on here are trying to help you become better. 

Archived